“Look no Further”

Ranked #5 of 1,129 Hotels in Istanbul
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Look no Further”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

Don`t waste any more time looking for a hotel in Istanbul this one ticks all the boxes.
A few minutes walk from all the top sites,spotlessly clean,friendly and extremely helpful staff, breakfasts to suit all tastes and loads of it,evening meals in the restaurant first class and an abundance of other eating venues in the immediate area.To top it off if booked direct with the hotel a 10% discount if payed in cash, all major currencies accepted. Check their web site for more details.

Room Tip: Like any city hotel views can be in short supply, we had one on the fourth floor with a mini balcony...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank hotscot45
Sirkecigroup, Owner at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
My Dear Guest,

Such comments motivates us more than anything and shows us we are on the right path. We will look forward to seeing you with us in the family again.

Sirkeci Group Hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (534)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Auckland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

My wife and I stayed 6 night son a trip to Istanbul in July. The location, in the old town near the Topkapi palace and within easy walking of the Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Basilica Cistern and archaeology museum cannot be beaten. The road it is on is not a main street - so is quite, but it is close to the main tram line. The service is excellent - informative, friendly and always available. The food: Breakfast was excellent - good range. The restaurant on the roof was ok - great if you take advantage of the free meal offer, but not such good value if you fully pay. The wine list is expensive - but don't buy the cheaper wines as they are terrible (bad mistake!). There are lots of good eating options in Istanbul - especially in Beyoglu. The room was small but clean and tidy. and quiet. The pool is tiny but the spa is very good.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Brisbane Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed here last week with two other couples from Australia. It came recommended and rightly so. Room was spacious and well appointed with a very comfortable bathroom and excellent toiletries etc. my partner twice availed himself of the sauna and massage treatment which was so welcome after the long haul flight. Location is fantastic so close to the park and to a range of different eateries. Hotel staff arranged a walking tour of the Spice Market which we loved! Do it if you can. We mostly had only breakfast at the hotel but had a lovely dinner twice too - on our first night when we were so tired after a two hour queue at passport control and on our last night when the rooftop terrace was open for dining ! A splendid hotel and highly recommended.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

Came with already high expectations and they were met and even exceeded. Really warm welcome and amazingly helpful staff at every opportunity. Rooms are nice and ours had a nice view of the pedestrianised street below and Gulhame Park just beyond. Very helpful concierge service and great free walking tours organised by the hotel. We will come back if we revisited Istanbul.

Shah Alam, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

IT WAS LOVELY!!! My husband and I stayed Sirkeci Konak Hotel in June/Summer 2012 with 2 other couples. Having had to arrange the accommodation I was worried that it would not meet their expectations. Glad we followed recommendation by a friend who used to reside in Istanbul. We had a lovely three-night stay there. Its right in the heart of the hustle and bustle of Istanbul's tourist attractions and shopping too. Excellent location - within walking distance to so many places and the tram is just a short walk away. Welcoming warm ambience with immaculately clean rooms. All the special touches of a welcoming tray of delicious Turkish Delights and fruits. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Just recently told that one of the couple in my group tried to book a room there on their own again but it was fully booked! Keep up the good work!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple

Jasper, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

This our third stay at the hotel and they continue to make you feel so at home. The service is great and they look after every detail. The breakfast is super and served until 11am!
The location is fabulous just minutes from the major landmarks yet set on a really quit street overlooking Tokapi Gardens
Can't wait until we return again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Sirkecigroup, Owner at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
My Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for honoring us with your kind comments and becoming a part of our success. It is very important to hear that you had a pleasing stay at our hotel.

I hope to see you again in Istanbul with us in the Sirkeci Konak Family.

Kind Regards

Faruk Boyaci - the owner of Sirkeci Group
Dubai, UAE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

Shukry, Marwa & Safa these name we will always remember them as the were so nice so helpful during our stay in this cool hotel. The hotel location is very ideal and less than one minuet walking to reach Gulhane railway station.
The food is very tasty, staff are friendly, free wifi, even the hotel is small hut they have tiny swimming pool, also sauna but i did not get the chance to try it as it was off, and no staff was there to ask him to run it for me, hamam is there also, highly recommend to try this hotel, you won't regret, but try to book online ahead.

• Stayed September 2013
My Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your review and it is very nice and important for me to hear that you very much enjoyed your stay. I am proud of my staff that they try all their best.

Thank you again. You should come again for a longer stay and let me know that I can help you organizing your trip in Turkey