Stayed here for NYE 2013. The good stuff:
- friendly, informative staff
- AMAZINGLY comfortable beds
- good location to visit the old city
- great place to relax
The price seems pretty high compared to an American hotel of the same type but that's probably due to the location. The breakfast was okay and had everything you need.
Overall a good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located next to the Topkapi palace in the heart of Istanbul and from where we are we invite you to explore the mysteries of two thousand years. In hopes of capturing the spirit of the area, our Konak's atmosphere, decor and design take a revolutionary approach in combining 19th century style with 21st century comfort. Combined with this atmosphere, what if we offer the promise of distinctive hospitality? Just imagine! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sirkeci Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirkeci Konak Istanbul
- Hotel Sirkeci Konak