Sirkeci Mansion
US$206
US$155
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Empress Zoe(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$278
US$165
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$414
US$228
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$178
3,088 results
All reviewsgulhane parktopkapi palaceturkish delightculinary tourtram stopturkish bathblue mosquefree dinnerold cityturkeywithin walking distancethe hotel staffquiet streetguest relationsdeluxe roommajor sitesspice market
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 March 2014

The staff at this hotel made the trip for me, starting with the introductory meeting and drink, the lovely service at the breakfast to the final booking of the taxi. This hotel is not too big to make you feel like just a number and allowed me to be pampered by the staff. Nice location and very handy for the tram. Nice little street with plenty of shops and nice views of the Palace from the balcony. The beds were lovely and comfortable with lovely sheets and pillows. The wifi was excellent and easily managed the skype calls sent and received and the area is nice and quiet. One small complaint is that the transfer of noise from neighbouring rooms could be better and is not helped by the wooden floors but the hotel is small which helps with the noise and the guests are very considerate for my stay. Excellent hotel and excellent staff.

Room Tip: Fourth floor with balcony excellent views over palace park. Room very cosy and nice views over the street activity.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Fewzed
Sirkecigroup, Owner at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

My Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Sirkeci Mansion for your recent stay in Istanbul as well as your kind review of our property!

Our continuous effort to combine the convenience of our location in the Old City with comfortable and functional facilities, excellent services and an authentic feel aims to ensure that our guests experience a pleasant stay. I am happy to see that we have been able to facilitate this for you.

Small details like linens and wi-fi connection can go a long way to make a difference. I appreciate your comments and I guarantee you that your comment about the transfer of noise is taken seriously to consider what can be done to improve the condition.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Just back from 4 nights at the Sirkeci Mansion. Got free beer on arrival and took up the offer of a complimentary dinner! Service here really is excellent and l would thoroughly recommend for anyone wanting to stay in old town. The staff even waved us off as we left for the airport!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patricia A

My Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Sirkeci Mansion for your stay in Istanbul!

I appreciate your kind comments and am very happy to hear that you have had a pleasant stay and found the services and location of our hotel enjoyable.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance or advice on possible future travel plans to Istanbul or Turkey.

We hope to see you at Sirkeci Mansion again.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Me and husband came to Istanbul for 2 days only, and the only regret is we could have stayed longer, especially if the hotel you are staying in is Sirkeci Mansion. They made us feel at home for that short duration of time. Once we check in, the lovely surprise of free upgrade to a deluxe room with balcony!! Totally appreciated. The room is fantastic, with gorgeous view in the balcony. Its cold in Istanbul this period but the staffs of Sirkeci Mansion make us feel so warm. Everyday they have a sweet gift of Turkish delight in our room, and they clean the room nicely as well. The guest relations staffs is very helpful on all our questions about Istanbul. The location is near to all the tourist spots. Will definitely come back for longer stay!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aishah_Bagtas

Our Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Sirkeci Mansion for your brief stay in Istanbul! I appreciate your kind review on our property and staff. I am happy to read that our team has been able to give you a homely feeling during your stay here and send you off with memories as sweet as Turkish delight.

Please feel free to contact us for any assistance with traveling to Istanbul or Turkey in the future.

We hope to have the chance to host you and your dear husband at our hotel for a longer stay next time.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Its difficult to add something to the previous reviews but I will try as this place deserves to be described in poems :) I've spent hours on the hotel research before I chose Sirkeci, so many great hotels with good offers in Istanbul, and I got the best:)
You cant call it a hotel, so much more of experience it offers. Its cozy and sweet yet sophisticated. From the moment you step in, it wraps you with its magic energy, melts you in pleasure. The first thing you see is the biggest and the warmest smile ever, which follows you during the entire stay everywhere you step I this property. It keeps you happy and extremely enthusiastic every moment. Its not even about the best example of hotel service, its the definition of top hospitality. Excellent location, facilities and superb service united in creation of a unique terroir, so favorable for anyone who is lucky to be here.
We tried the simplest room and the best one, and both were absolutely comfortable and clean. The difference was in the size and the balcony with view, which is recommended if you have a budget for it. We were lucky to be upgraded, but we would be happy anyway. Super comfortable bed, you don't want to leave in the morning. Light preventing curtains are very useful for those who like to sleep a bit more, quite room and perfect room temperature.
The restaurant is simply lovely with a very good quality food. During breakfast if you miss anything, they a happy to satisfy your special desires. Feel free to make you request. Actually it concerns the entire property.
Be sure to try the Turkish bath, the hammam here is the most beautiful and clean in the area. By the way, the masseur is very good.
Definitely if you have time sigh up for a free tour. And on arrival have a tea with Mr. Agah who will give you the best tips on Istanbul.
Have a glass of wine on the terrace (or may be a romantic dance with the music of your heart) and dinner at the restaurant. The waiter is cool! I forgot his name but he really knows about food and wine.
I write with such an enthusiasm because we've done all this.:) and it will be one of our best trips ever.
Our warmest regards to the great team of Sirkeci and the biggest THANK YOU!
Mark & Veronica Blake

Room Tip: We tried the simplest room and the best one, and both were absolutely comfortable and clean. The difference was in the size and the balcony with view, which is recommended if you have a budget for it. We were lucky to be upgraded, but we would be happy anyway.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank VeronicaI349

My Dear Guest,

I would firstly like to thank you for selecting Sirkeci Mansion for your short stay in Istanbul after your lengthy research on hotels to pick the best option for your trip. Even though your stay initially seems short, I understand from your review that you have been able to fill it with several activities inlcuding your experiences within our hotel that have turned into memorable moments for you which, I hope, places a big smile on your face.

Wonderful to hear your lovely and sincere comments on the property and our staff! I am so glad that we have been able as a team to ensure a pleasant stay at our hotel.

Please contact us if you need any kind of assistance about Istanbul or Turkey in the future.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

What can I say that hasn't already been mentioned by previous reviewers? This hotel is simply a gem! It is perfect in almost every way. We stayed for one week and loved every minute. From the free airport transfer to the free dinner to the tours to the extremely helpful staff - what a great place. The hotel is perfectly located to every major site in the old town and is convenient to many great shops and eateries. The room, while on the small side, did meet most of our needs. My only complaint is there was really no good place to store our clothes, a bureau with drawers would have been appreciated. There is a little bit of street noise, if you are facing the street, from the shop activity to the squeaky tram just a short bit away. The room was cleaned promptly each day and was kept very clean. The toiletries were refreshed daily. We ate one night in the restaurant and every dish was excellent and the waiter was very kind and friendly. The pool and Turkish bath were also good. Try a Turkish bath - you will become addicted. I have never felt so clean! I can't wait to visit Istanbul again and stay at the Sirkeci Mansion again.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the street can be a little noisy.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Pathcat
Sirkecigroup, Owner at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

My Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for all of your lovely feedback from your recent stay at Sirkeci Mansion!

Reading that you have had an enjoyable stay is worth diamonds to Sirkeci Mansion Family. We are very happy to see that you have had a chance to experience our restaurant along with some of our other facilities.

I also noted your comment about storage area in the room which is a result of how the limited building space in the Old Town restricts you, but we have taken your suggestion into consideration and will come up with a solution to provide more comfortable storage area.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you may need any assistance or advice about possible future travel plans to Istanbul or Turkey.