“Best hotel my wife and I have stayed in after 50 years of travel to 60+ countries”
Review of Sirkeci Mansion

Sirkeci Mansion
Ranked #4 of 1,134 Hotels in Istanbul
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed 31 March 2014

What's not to like about this splendid hotel? Comfortable rooms, ideal location, extremely accommodating staff, many extras including unusual city tours and cooking classes, good restaurant with excellent Turkish wines. It's not any one thing that makes this hotel special, but the overall way everything is put together and managed. When we come again we will stay here,

Room Tip: Higher is better with balcony to overlook park. Many seasonal birds.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
My Dearest Guest;

I cannot tell how exciting it is to read your review. Thank you very much for honoring us with your kind comments and becoming a part of our success.

Do not forget us and please contact us if you need any kind of assistance about Istanbul or Turkey. We will be so happy to see you in Sirkeci Mansion Family again.

Owner of the Hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (537)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Fairfield, Connecticut
Reviewed 24 March 2014

A friend who visited Istanbul highly recommended the Sirkeci Mansion. Yet even my expectations were exceeded by the location, amenities, staff and every other aspect of this wonderful hotel. From the moment we walked in, we felt pampered - in fact treated like royalty. Our room was spotless and gorgeous. The staff was beyond friendly and helpful. And they surprised us with special offers like a free cooking class with the chef in the hotel's kitchen. This hotel truly stands out and made our visit to Istanbul not only wonderful buy exceedingly memorable.
Thank you to the entire staff of the Sirkeci Mansion. If you're heading to Istanbul, this is the place to stay.

1 Thank Audrey W

Moscow, Russia
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Sirkeci Mansion was an overall excellent experience, you will not get it wrong choosing this hotel.

Small and cozy, they have a cozy entrance and tea room and a great terrace overlooking Topkapi Palace wall and the park. Location is perfect, since you are in a nice walking area, almost equal walking distance to Blue Mosque, Topkapi, etc. in one direction and Galata bridge, Spice Bazaar and the Bosphorous in the other direction.

Service was very good in all aspects, from a quick reception to perfectly clean rooms, varied and high quality breakfast. We had reserved a Superior room through the Sirkeci Mansion website directly and on arrival were upgraded to a Deluxe Room with a beautiful balcony overlooking the park. Multiple little details of the service were the perfect touch, a small going away present, arranged tickets for us to a local dance show and organized all transfers very efficiently (last day on quite short notice from us).

They also have a very good sauna, a nice Hamam and a small pool to relax in. We did not try the massages but the sauna and pool worked wonders after a full day walking around.

Room Tip: Probably rooms looking towards the park are best, the deluxe with balconies if you can.
2 Thank ngutierrez1972

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Sirkeci Mansion is home away from home...in the heart of old town Istanbul and close to all the great sights, wonderful cuisine, bazaar's and Gülhane Park.
Never in my previous visists to Istanbul have I been met by such friendly and hospitable personel. Everyone makes you feel special and the personal touch runs throughout your stay, from welcome letter to departing gifts.
I could never stay anywhere but at Sirkeci.
Thank you again for the most amazing visist and see you soon!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Rolina S
My Dear Guest,

Thank you again. You should come again for a longer stay and let me know that I can help you organizing your trip in Turkey

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Excellent in all respects. Superb polite and friendly management delivered by a young and dynamic team and brilliant service throughout. Great! Location ideal for the old sites, Topkapi a stone throw away.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank majid02

Hengelo, The Netherlands
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The Sirkeci Mansion makes your visit to Istanbul really wonderful: in the middle of the old town, near all highlights you want to visit! Fantastic breakfasts, clean accomodation, comfortable room with perfect beds. And a superb Hamam, to enjoy the very best Turkish massage you ever were able to experience. Warm and friendly personnel, making your stay more than pleasant! Couldn't have been better.

2 Thank Yolande G

Los Angeles
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Stayed here for a long weekend between business meetings and could not have been happier. First class customer service from start to finish, friendly and personable cleaning staff, very helpful concierge, delectable breakfast, free apple tea and water, and a nice little gym with solid equipment. The best location in the old town...short walk to the bazaars, historic sites, waterfront, and more quaint restaurants and boutiques than you could ever visit.

Hope to be back again soon!

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank sailnfast
Sirkecigroup, Owner at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
My Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing us for your stay and I appreciate your kind comments on Sirkeci Mansion. I am so glad that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel.

We will definitely expect to see you for a longer stay in near future and please let us know how we can help you organize that trip to Istanbul. We would be very happy to make suggestions and provide assistance.

Best Wishes from Sirkeci Mansion Family in Istanbul,