Sirkeci Mansion
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$292
US$214
  • Restaurant
Eresin Hotels Topkapi(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$72
  • Pool
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$123
Agoda.com
US$192
  • Breakfast included
Armada Istanbul Old City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$138
  • Breakfast included
WOW Airport Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$72
Istanbul Golden City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$146
Diva's Hotel(Istanbul)
US$49
US$41
3,090 results
All reviewsgulhane parktopkapi palaceturkish delightculinary tourtram stopturkish bathblue mosquefree dinnerold cityturkeywithin walking distancethe hotel staffquiet streetguest relationsdeluxe roommajor sitesspice market
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 May 2014

My husband and I visited from 27 February - 2 March 2014 and we were also joined by our daughter for 2 nights.

All the good things that are said about this hotel are absolutely true - from the support and attention to detail prior to our arrival to the friendliness and helpfulness of all staff. I would like to mention, in particular, Damla, Samet and Okay but also the staff in the restaurant and at the bar, especially during tea time in the afternoon.

All together a truly enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank EasyTraveller90
Sirkecigroup, Owner at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

My Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at Sirkeci Mansion on your first trip to Istanbul waiting for so long on your bucket list!

It makes me very happy to read that my enitre team was able to facilitate a pleasant stay for you and your dear family. Now that you have experienced the beauty of our city and enjoyed our services, we do hope to see you back at Sirkeci Mansion.

Please feel free to contact us for any assistance you need with regards to possible future travel plans to Istanbul or Turkey.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Our first trip to Istanbul was made all the more pleasurable by staying at Sirkeci Mansion! This is a delightful, small hotel in the historic European area of the city. A complimentary car transfer from the airport and a warm welcome on arrival confirmed we had made the right choice. Our superior room was clean, comfortable, well equipped and overlooking the pretty Gulhane Park. Without going into detail here, we moved into a deluxe room on our second day. Delightful! Extremely spacious; terrace, excellent bathroom facilities, even better views of Gulhane Park and to our left, down to the water of the Golden Horn. Breakfast was excellent...very good choice, catering for all nationalities. The standard of food served at dinner was also good. Attractive roof terrace for enjoying an aperitif or meals when the weather permits. It's the personal touch which serves Sirkeci Mansion extremely well..........you are treated as a guest, not a client. Makes all the difference! I can only compliment the people involved in the management and ethos of this hotel; service and a willingness to please makes Sirkeci stand out. The major sites are virtually on the doorstep...Topkapi Palace, Ayasofia, Blue Mosque, Basilica Cistern. Trams a minutes walk away. Highly recommended for those wishing to have a comfortable, friendly hotel base in the bustling, sprawling city of Istanbul.

Room Tip: We could not fault the deluxe room on the 4th floor.
2  Thank gillilondon

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We have travelled a lot around the world and have stayed in a lot of different hotels. This hotel is fantastic. The people working here are extremely nice and helpful and will do everything to make you feel very welcome in Istanbul. The location of the hotel is perfect and the facilities are great.
We really loved staying here and will definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Karin_Amsterdam020

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Second stay at Sirkeci Mansion... and certainly not the last one.
Our first stay for our honeymoon in 2008 was so nice we decided to come back.
That was a great experience again: a confortable place, very well located, and a really welcoming and professional staff.
We met a personnal problem during our stay and we informed the reception. They helped us in a really quick and efficient way.
The restaurant is also a great experience, especially for the vegetarian dishes and the unique rose icecream ;-)
As we fell in love with the city, we will certainly be back soon!

Room Tip: Superior and deluxe rooms with balcony offer fantastic views on the Gulhane park with beautiful herons nests in the trees!
1  Thank MichaelFrance

My Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at Sirkeci Mansion.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We are just back home after a 5-night stay at Sirkeci. Service was excellent, employees helpful, bedroom clean. We had a dinner at the hotel the first night included in our package and it was a very good surprise as the food was yummy.
The location is perfect, 5 minutes walk from Topkapi palace, the archeology museum, and max 10 minutes away from Sainte-Sophie.
We had a lovely surprise with a box of loukums on our bed with a lovely note on the day before we left. All these things made the stay very enjoyable.

The only minor negative points:
- the room we had was quite small, compared to others. But we did not asked for a bigger room as we did not spend much time in the room, we were too busy to visit Istanbul!
- We could hear the neighbors a lot, especially from the bathroom.
- some works are going on next door, and it makes a lot of noise from 10am to 5 pm. We did not mind as we were away all day long, but I wished I had been told before, just to avoid the surprise. When I mentioned it at reception, they offered us the drive back to the airport, which I think was a nice gesture.

All in all, I highly recommend this hotel and would love to stay there again.

1  Thank Aureliekha
Sirkecigroup, Owner at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

My Dear Guest,

Such comments motivates us more than anything and shows us we are on the right path. We will look forward to seeing you with us in our family again.

Kindestt Regards,