This is quite simply an outstanding hotel for a number of reasons:
1. Great location for all historic monuments and access to trams and Bosphorus. The hotel is located 5 minutes walk from Topaki palace and the blue mosque.
2. Service - you are quite simply made to feel like royalty from the very start with a welcome drink and no hassle city orientation chat pointing out main places of interest. There is also complimentary afternoon tea and bagels in the lounge. Nothing is too much trouble and our chamber maid (Edebe) was fantastic with towel sculptures, and a present on our last day. The hotel also noticed from my wife's passport that it was her birthday while we were staying and provided a surprise cake, present and rendition of happy birthday.
3. Breakfast and catering were all excellent with a great choice of breakfast and good quality dinner.
No wonder this has been an award wining hotel for the last 7 years running. It's the little extras that make such a Big difference and will live long in our memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located next to the Topkapi palace in the heart of Istanbul and from where we are we invite you to explore the mysteries of two thousand years. In hopes of capturing the spirit of the area, our Konak's atmosphere, decor and design take a revolutionary approach in combining 19th century style with 21st century comfort. Combined with this atmosphere, what if we offer the promise of distinctive hospitality? Just imagine! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sirkeci Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirkeci Konak Istanbul
- Hotel Sirkeci Konak