“We loved Sirkeci Mansion!”
Review of Sirkeci Mansion

Sirkeci Mansion
Ranked #3 of 1,178 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights during our honeymoon and had the best experience ever. Sadly I got sick on the plane so I was not well when we arrived, but their staff was just lovely and offered anything and everything they could to get me feeling better. The room was lovely and spotless, the staff was never anything but sweet and accommodating, the location was perfect, and they included tons of personal touches such as flowers on the bed, a bottle of wine, and other gifts to help us celebrate on our honeymoon. Their breakfast was also incredible. We lost some important papers in our room as we were departing and three staff members dropped what they were doing to help us find them. Next time we are in Istanbul, we will be staying here. I can't imagine staying anywhere else.

2  Thank Courtney K
Sirkecigroup, Owner at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

My Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you first of all for selecting Sirkeci Mansion for your honeymoon stay. I also appreciate your kind review with such lovely comments about my staff and our facilities! We attach great value to ensuring our guests experience an enjoyable stay, so I am glad to hear that my staff took special care of you.

We look forward to hosting you here next time you are in Istanbul.

Best Wishes from Sirkeci Mansion Family,

Owner of Sirkeci Mansion

Write a ReviewReviews (3,066)

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the hotel. The service, attention to detail, the rooms, breakfast was all outstanding. Every person on the staff was extremely respectful and took care of our every need with a smile. I cannot think of even one thing that was lacking. When a larger room was available we were accommodated in it without an extra charge and we really appreciate it. We stayed here for 5 nights and the 1st night we were upgraded to a family room which was essentially two rooms with a connecting door. Our teen daughter loved the privacy. The next 4 days we were in a superior room with a balcony overlooking Gulhane park. It was a wonderful room, furnishings were extremely plush and upscale.

The location of the hotel was perfect, walking distance to all the historic sights. We would definitely come and stay at the hotel again if we are lucky to visit Istanbul again but I would meanwhile strongly recommend this hotel to all my friends and family.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mmathur5

My Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your review! It is very important for me to hear that you very much enjoyed your stay.

Such comments motivate us more than anything and show us that we are on the right path. We will look forward to seeing you with us again.

Kind regards,

Faruk Boyaci

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Greta location, staff really stand out for being friendly and helpful but genuine at the same time. very knowledgeable. Roof terrace great for chilling out and good food at the restaurant and even the buffet breakfast was very good! Good size room (especially compared with other hotels our friends stayed in). Complimentary Turkish delight every day and a box to take home!. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kirsty S
Sirkecigroup, Owner at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

My Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your review and appreciate your kind comments. It is great to hear that you had a enjoyable stay at our hotel.

Best Wishes from Istanbul Sirkeci Konak Family

Owner of the Hotel

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We were booked into another hotel after returning to Istanbul from travelling in Cappadoccia but cancelled that and went back to Sirkeci Mansion. The staff are unbelievably helpful and the service is outstanding, with many personal touches that you simply won't find in a big "chain" hotel. We were upgraded to a superior double room on the top floor with a large terrace overlooking Gulhane Park. I doubt I shall bother to try other hotels in Istanbul, this is as good as it gets in terms of value and enjoyment. A great find.

Room Tip: Higher floors look out over the park and you hear birds rather than traffic.

My Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing us for your stay and I appreciate your kind comments on Sirkeci Mansion. I am so glad that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel.

Do not forget us and please contact us if you need any kind of assistance about Istanbul or Turkey. We will be so happy to see you in Sirkeci Konak Family again.

Best Wishes from Istanbul Sirkeci Mansion Family

Reviewed 6 July 2014

great service, asked for a double and we got a triple room which was a luxury overlooking the beautiful Gulhane Park. Centrally situated so you can walk to great restaurants and the sights. Hotel amenities were more than you expect. Great value for money. Will stay here again

Room Tip: Our room had windows that opened onto street below so could be noisy but it was great to listen to t...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Best Wishes from Istanbul Sirkeci Mansion Family

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Our second visit to this wonderful hotel. This time we wandered ourselves and discovered two minutes from the hotel Gulhane Park which is a retreat in the afternoon from the heat. The hotel exceeds all expectations with every visit. Most large chains could do with having Sirkeci training their staff. Staff and facilities at Sirkeci brilliant cant wait to visit a third time. Well done to you all

Room Tip: All rooms are equal

My Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for honoring us with your kind comments and becoming a part of our global family. It is very important to hear that you had a pleasing stay at our hotel.

I hope to see you again in Istanbul with us in the Sirkeci Mansion Family.

Kind Regards,

Owner of the Hotel

Reviewed 6 July 2014

There's really nothing more to say - this is a superb small hotel in an excellent (yet quiet) location. I cannot agree with one reviewer who was unhappy with the buffet breakfasts - we thought that they were very good. It was lovely to find a "farewell gift" of Turkish delight on our bed when we left. We took part in two of the free activities - the first a walk around the Fatih district (including transport, icecreams and simit biscuits) - fascinating but with some very steep streets. We also enjoyed the wine tasting with the hotel's sommelier. The staff are superb and even lent us a Travelcard when we wanted to use public transport! We only scratched the surface of this fascinating city, we'll be back.

My Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at Sirkeci Mansion on your first trip to Istanbul waiting for so long on your bucket list!

It makes me very happy to read that my enitre team was able to facilitate a pleasant stay for you and your dear family. Now that you have experienced the beauty of our city and enjoyed our services, we do hope to see you back at Sirkeci Mansion.

Please feel free to contact us for any assistance you need with regards to possible future travel plans to Istanbul or Turkey.

Best Wishes from Sirkeci Mansion Family in Istanbul,