“Magic”
Review of Sirkeci Mansion

Sirkeci Mansion
Ranked #4 of 1,159 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Such a memorable experience. Apart from the excellent facility, cleanliness and great food, what really makes this hotel above all competitors are the employees. I am talking here all positions top to bottom, from the interns and cleaning lady to the managers on the reception. We do travel a lot and stay in many upper class hotels, but we have instantly agreed that this was our best hotel stay ever.

Make sure to try the roof top restaurant. It is above and beyond what you expect from a Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank PBE B
Sirkecigroup, Sahibi at Sirkeci Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

My Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at Sirkeci Mansion on your first trip to Istanbul waiting for so long on your bucket list!

It makes me very happy to read that my enitre team was able to facilitate a pleasant stay for you and your dear family. Now that you have experienced the beauty of our city and enjoyed our services, we do hope to see you back at Sirkeci Mansion.

Please feel free to contact us for any assistance you need with regards to possible future travel plans to Istanbul or Turkey.

Reviewed 31 August 2014

We stayed at this property after a Fez tour. The greeting at reception was both welcoming and helpful. Nasar and his female colleague went out of there way to help us, as my husband was unwell. Our room faced the park, at the front of the hotel, it was quiet, clean and the bed very comfortable. Breakfast was enjoyable, food we are use to eating and the restaurant on the roof top of the hotel also palatable. My only complaint was, clients could smoke. This made the experience
Less enjoyable. The view however was delightful on a balmy night.Excellent location, it is in a quiet street. All you need to see in the Old City very easy to access. The standard rooms are small.
If you intend to visit this hotel book early as it is popular.

Room Tip: Book early if you intend to use this property. Check your room before accepting it.
2  Thank BethRivertonNZ

My Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your review and it is very nice and important for me to hear that you very much enjoyed your stay. I am proud of my staff that they try all their best.

Thank you again. You should come again for a longer stay and let me know that I can help you organizing your trip in Turkey

Kind regards,

Faruk Boyaci

Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

Great location, great hospitality, great service - I could not have imagined a better Istanbul experience. This hotel is centrally located within walking distance to all attractions, seconds away from the metro tram line and surrounded by cute boutique shops. We were greeted by super friendly staff who made us feel at home throughout our entire stay. The breakfast was generous and delicious every morning. The room we stayed in was spotless and the bathrooms luxurious. There is a dedicated person on duty who will help with planning your sight seeing and recommend the best places to go to and how. There is even a tour organised by the hotel for a small fee to explore the culinary tastes of Istanbul and a cooking class from the hotel chef! We loved the experience so much we came back for the second leg of our trip when we returned to Istanbul and highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Yasemin Y

My Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing us for your stay and I appreciate your kind comments on Sirkeci Mansion. I am so glad that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel.

Do not forget us and please contact us if you need any kind of assistance about Istanbul or Turkey. We will be so happy to see you in Sirkeci Mansion Family again.

Best Wishes from Istanbul Sirkeci Mansion Family

Reviewed 30 August 2014

A group of 5 of us from India chose this boutique hotel based on the good reviews - but it far exceeded our expectations!
It has an excellent location (on a quiet walking street) very close to all the top sights of Istanbul. The rooms are very comfortable, clean & well appointed, the breakfast buffet is excellent. We were given a complimentary 7th night's stay, a free dinner at the charming rooftop restaurant, free airport transfers, welcome & farewell gifts - also a cake & flowers on my neice's 40th birthday!
Other nice touches include free wifi throughout the hotel, complimentary tea every afternoon in the 'living room', tours to experience Turkish culture and of course the very useful introduction to the area & Istanbul on arrival (including maps, recommended restaurants, tips re the travel card, museum pass.
The best feature of the hotel, however, is the very warm, helpful and charming staff - smilingly answering all our questions, booking cars & restaurants & wanting to know regularly how our day's experience had been.
It is like one big happy family! I particularly want to thank Okay, Damla, Cihan & Araz for making our trip so special.
Special compliments also to Mr. Omer Faruk Boyaci for the great job he & his team is doing!
We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank ArunaGidwaney

Reviewed 30 August 2014

Hotel very well located with very friendly and helpful.
Pity that in the four-day stay there have redone the room one and that the, dinner or lunch, which was on offer to guests, there has been proposed only on the day of departure, not the arrival.

Kind regards,

Faruk Boyaci

Reviewed 29 August 2014

This was our first visit to Istanbul Being old town European side airport access to Asian side was slow 2 hours in but only 1hour out
Charming hotel. We arrived late but extremely helpful
Rooms lovely with so many little extras you don't expect Staff were so friendly and helpful
A great location, walking distance to all the main tourist sights
I am careful not to rate too highly but on this occasion I honestly could not fault, I would stay again every time They are to be congratulated on their hotel and particularly their service, cannot recommend highly enough

1  Thank bron60

Reviewed 29 August 2014

I have been, wih my wife,at SIrkeci Mansion for four days in August and I could not choose a better place to stay in Istanbul. The Mansion,is not an usual touristic hotel,is very well located in Sultanameth,very close to Topkapi,Hagia Sofia,the Blue Mosque,the piers to Bosforo cruise,in a pedestrian area.And it's charming,warming,clean and comfortable.
We had a suite,not so expensive,,at the upper floor,large cozy,with a beautiful terrace overlloking the Gulhane park where spend rhe last hours in the evening.We still regret.
But the real difference is the staff.Young,smiling,always ready to fulfill any request with a sincere kindness.Istanbul is amazing,but the highlight of our stay was the "culinary tour".one of the complimentary tour provided almost every day by the hotel,acoompanied by Okay we could know all the places where local people eat and sample small bites of traditional turkish food,with all the informations on local customs and tradition.A good and quality breakfast is available until 11 and you can also enjoye a good dinner at the roof restaurant.My wife said:better than home!Thank's to all the guys of Sirkeci Mansion.Paolo

2  Thank paolo t