Sirkeci Mansion
Esans Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$224
  • Pool
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$150
InterContinental
US$133
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Vault Karakoy, The House Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$139
Neorion Hotel(Istanbul)
US$135
US$124
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Elite World Business(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$74
Travelocity
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$830
TripAdvisor
3,092 results
All reviewsgulhane parktopkapi palaceturkish delightculinary tourtram stopturkish bathblue mosquefree dinnerold cityturkeywithin walking distancethe hotel staffquiet streetguest relationsdeluxe roommajor sitesspice market
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 November 2009

Had a very enjoyable 5 nights at Sirkeci Konak. It's hard to fault - good location, clean attractive rooms & helpful staff - but I guess after reading a string of glowing reviews, I was perhaps hoping for a little more of a "wow factor". It met my basic expectations in terms of a well run 3-4 star city hotel.

Room (a standard) at the rear of the hotel was quiet and clean, but reasonably small with no view to speak of. Good water pressure. Wi-fi was free and reliable. Public spaces are nice, but reasonably generic. The rooftop terrace would be very pleasant in warmer weather.

Breakfast buffet was decent without being fantastic. The restaurant entrance also doubles as the servery area, making it quite congested at times. Had one dinner (complimentary) at the restauarant, which again, was good without being memorable.

Took advantage of the offers promoted when booking direct through the hotel web site - 11% cash discount; free dinner; free transfer (when staying 3 nights or more) which helped improve the value.

Staff were really nice and always helpful.

1  Thank thepaperboy
Reviewed 29 October 2009

My wife and I stayed here for two nights at the end of a 7 day cruise. When we arrived back home, I realized I had misplaced my wedding ring. I do take it off from time to time and usually give to my wife or leave it in the hotel safe. I contacted both the hotel and the cruise line but neither could locate my ring. Well to my very pleasant surprise, the hotel called me a few days later and said they had actually found my ring. It turns out it was nestled in the corner of the safe. The hotel went to great lengths to find the safest way to send me my ring and it arrived two days ago.

They could have easily not contacted me after it was located but they did and for that I will always be grateful and most appreciative! So THANK-YOU to the staff at the Sirkeci Konak!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2009

My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights in October. The location is fantastic being right next to the walls of the Topkapi Palace, right in the middle of all the historic attractions and only 50 metres from a tram stop.
The staff were as friendly as you could ever hope to meet. The rooms were good and breakfast was good. There is also a small pool and spa in the basement.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 October 2009

Everything you will read on this site is true. A truly delightful hotel, and some of the best service and most helpful staff we have encountered anywhere. Superb location and extremely comfortable rooms. A real treasure.

1  Thank Londontraveller01
Reviewed 27 October 2009

Stayed here with my Mum after train travel across Europe and booked on Trip Advisor recommendations. Little bit pricey but you definitely get what you pay for. Small but clean and comfortable rooms with great service from the staff. Basement pool is small but the turkish baths surprisingly spacious. Breakfasts were lovely with a wide selection catering to all tastes. Great location for all the sights in the old quarter and easy access to Sirkeci Station and the ferries to the Golden Horn and Bosphorous. Good mix of nationalities and ages - although no children when we were there. We were given a complimentary evening meal in the hotel restaurant and can definitely recommend eating there. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: September 2009