“Lots of fun!”
Review of Istrapped - CLOSED

Istrapped
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Anger Room is open now!!! Think about a room designed specially for you to relieve your stress? Get in the room, break everthing, scream as much as you want... It's all for you to help feel more relaxed.
Salalah, Oman
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Lots of fun!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

This was an unforgettable experience, and probably the most memorable from my time in Istanbul. I booked the 11am session for a group of 4 people (my family) and decided to go there by foot as we stayed close by.
Unfortunately, the only downside to our time there was finding the place. The map provided on the website is accurate, but we stood puzzled outside the building for 10 minutes not realizing it was what we were looking for. The locals had no idea what IsTrapped was and there were no signs to point to it. To make it easier for future visitors, go into Asmali Mescit Caddesi keeping the Palazzo Donizetti Hotel to your right. The first building you see on the right after the hotel is the one you're looking for. Just climb up the steps and you'll see the IsTrapped logo on the list of tenants by the door buzzer.
Since we lost a few minutes finding it, we could only spend 40 minutes inside the game. But that didnt stop us from having fun looking for clues and thinking in every possible direction. All the information you need is on the website, so I wont be describing the game here.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone visiting Istanbul, whether you've tried something like it before or not. It was well worth the time and money we spent there.

8 Thank xodeemahxo

• Turkish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing experience for adventure gamers!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I've had the same experience in Budapest! This is way way better! I don't think 5 ppl is good for this game, we were three and seemed optimum. You can try 4, but I don't suggest for 5.
Btw, it is quite cheaper than I expected!

2 Thank Ferit Y
Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Get Trapped”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

It might be a little hard to find and you do need to make a reservation but ISTrapped is definitely worth your money and time. My wife and I had the best time working together, searching rooms for clues and racing against the clock.

3 Thank Adroq
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Genuinely will be the best experience for many people”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The price may be a bit expensive, but it was worth every penny. After watching National Treasure, I have always wanted to be in the protagonist's shoes. For the first time, I felt my experience matched my high expectations.

1 Thank Aziz_lmr
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An exciting way to spend an hour in Istanbul!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This is my first time writing a review because this place deserves 5 stars! It was such a challenging and exclusive experience, a refreshing change to all the sightseeing activities, and the location is fantastic, right off Taksim Square.
Searching the rooms is really fun and intriguing, every object in the rooms has the potential to be a problem waiting to be solved. Towards the end of the hour you are at the peak of excitement trying to find the final key to escape. For those who are stuck, (as we were at times) help is provided as needed. Reservations are simply made online via their website. Well worth a visit.

1 Thank Mehmet A