“Great experience”
Review of Istrapped - CLOSED

Istrapped
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Anger Room is open now!!! Think about a room designed specially for you to relieve your stress? Get in the room, break everthing, scream as much as you want... It's all for you to help feel more relaxed.
Cairo
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We tried this game during our visit to Istanbul and it was a great experience.

The game starts as soon as you enter, it's very exciting but you really need to be fast to make it.

We were one room away from escaping the room :) If you have enough time in istanbul, try to spare one hour to try this activity. it's perfect for 3-4 ppl, not more

Enjoy

2 Thank Sabaa7

• Turkish first
Shoreham-by-Sea, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Well worth it! Great fun!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Our team ( Mum , Dad , kids aged 10, 12 and 14 ) really enjoyed this hour! Everyone was really engaged , great team work at times , lots of sibling rivalry on who solved each clue , lots of laughs and moments of pure excitement! We actually managed to get out of the room with minutes to spare (but did have a couple of gentle reminders of clues we had found from the organiser !) .
I would totally recommend to anyone in Istanbul .. Makes a change from tourist attractions etc .
We travelled up Tunel and then walked for 5 mins ... No problems but the photos of the house added by previous reviewer really helped!

Sydney, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I recently visited Istrapped with my boyfriend and we had a lot of fun (even though we didn't finish)! As other people have mentioned in their reviews, it is really difficult to complete the escape room with less than 3-4 people. However, that didn't detract from the fun and adrenaline rush we got from the challenge! After our time expired, the staff member supervising us was kind enough to walk us through the clues we missed and showed us what we needed to finish.

Make sure to read the reviews below with directions on how to find this place!

Kuwait
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great but short”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I had great time with my team (husband, two kids 11 and 8 and my sister). It was really thrilling but we couldn't open all the rooms before our time was up. I think it's designed so tightly in time, guess we're not that dumb anyway! :)

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“So fun! Need 4 people probably. ”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

I really loved this activity. I was skeptical about it but my husband really wanted to do it. I thought it was so funny and challenging but it still wasn't impossible. We got close but did not finish, the guy said it was pretty hard with just two people. I would recommend four people. The guy gives you clues if you are getting stuck but it is so fun when you figure out something.