Istanbul Marriott Hotel Asia
US$119
US$124
US$249
  • Restaurant
Istanbul Golden City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$64
  • Breakfast included
DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Avcilar(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$427
US$115
US$96
Agoda.com
All reviewsasia sidebusiness triporange restaurantthe executive loungebusiness loungegreat hotelindoor poolrooms are spaciousmetro stationgreat roomshort stayconvenient locationtop floorturkeycarrefourtaxiinternet
Reviewed 9 December 2011

I stayed 5 nights here on business. The hotel is as would be expected of the Marriott. Club Lounge nice, with a roof terrace with far reaching views. Only issue is the remote nature of the hotel for eating out. Not really within easy walking distance of places being surrounded by busy roads - Taxis are easy to get and cheap. Would stay again.

Reviewed 26 November 2011

This hotel is one of the best 5 star hotels I've stayed in. Truly meeting the expectations that Marriott brand name raises in your mind.

Room Tip: On the 21st floor you can hear slight knocking sound sometimes from the service people walking on the 22nd floor. It is not really disturbing, but if you have a choice go for 20th floor or below.
Reviewed 23 November 2011

Loved this hotel, but not close to any of the tourist sites. About half-way between Gokcen airport and downtown. Security very good. Beautiful lobby area. Great health club/gym. The staff at checkin/out, the bar, the restaurant, the gym, concierge lounge were all very nice. Loved the room- one of the better Marriott rooms I've stayed in. Free internet for gold members, but remind them to take it off your bill at checkout.

Reviewed 11 November 2011

I stayed for 2 days in Marriott Asia, which is a very nice hotel in the Asian side of Istanbul. The room is very spacious and luxury, the bar and the restaurant is very nice and the personnel is very friendly. For the price I booked <200€/night it was more than I could expect.
Of course the location is not so good and you need a taxi to go move to sightseeing areas. Also in order to get here from the airport, you must cross the bridge which is usually very difficult because of traffic (more than 1 hour).
So the conclusion is that, if your 'business' is from the Asian side you must select this hotel for your stay, if not go somewhere else.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2011

A wonderful experience thanks to Mr Barbaros Sarsilmaz & Mr Semih - the duty managers of this hotel during my stay. Thankyou so much to the both of you for making our stay comfortable and a pleasure and helping me out so much.
Ours was a crazy whirlwhind last minute booking of a huge group including a celebrity.
The service these guys gave us and assistance to me personally will go down in my history of best hotel experiences.
They were there any time for whatever requirements we had and made sure that we were completely taken care of given our crazy 20 hour days.
I had sone hare-brained passport losing and then some cash losing moments and these guys found it all for me and kept everything at peace with my group!
I had a wee bit of a problem with one of these younger sales girls who was quite dumb and kept pestering me wasting my international call time but she was new and excited i guess!
The breakfast is AWESOME! What a spread. The indoors & outdoors meets beautifully and makes it a really nice morning.
The restaurants too serve nice food and the service is good.
I went for a Hammam the traditional way and was not disappointed. The spa is really nice ( a tad expensive) and well appointed and the treatment was really good!
I wish there was free wi-fi in the lobby but they do have half hour slips for free.

Room Tip: The top floors are where we stayed and enjoyed it!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business