All reviewszorlu centerbutler servicesignature roomrocca restauranthead butlerluxury brandspersonal butlerkids clubluxurious hotelconcierge teamoutdoor poolamazing hotelbosphorus viewspecial thankseasy accessrooms are spaciousmetro station
Reviewed 4 October 2017

At first we were awed by the scale and beautiful design of the lobby and our hotel room with a Bosphorus view and every comfort. Later what will remain in our hearts is the warmth and caring of the staff.
It must be said that the location, although stunning and adjoining a wonderful luxury shopping mall, is far from the historic center and the traffic is daunting. We fared much better once we figured out the metro.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with raffles.com
Raffles I, General Manager at Raffles Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear "Penelope M",
It was a real pleasure to read your comments regarding your recent stay at Raffles Istanbul. We are happy that you enjoyed the design, the views from your room and the facilities offered. We sincerely look forward to your many future visits to our hotel.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Look, there is very little to say. The hotel is simply perfect. Everybody is trained to serve at their best. 5 star service, 5 star room. I found the gym to be quite small for an hotel which charges approx 400$ a night to be honest. But apart from that ... I would defintely go back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear "Marco D",
On behalf of the entire hotel team, I thank you for your lovely comments regarding your recent stay with us at Raffles Istanbul! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

We were travellingas a family and while in Istanbul for one night, we stayed at this hotell.
Check in was quick and friendly,and the lobby is beautiful and relaxing. When shown to our adjoing rooms, we were surprised with the kids room filled with balloons, snacks for the kids and even a T-shirt for our youngest daughter. Our room had complimentary snacks and a bottle of wine. The rooms are large, bright and beautifully decorated, with a large walk-in closet and big bathroom. The shower was probably the best one that I have ever been in and the bed is super comfortable.
When booking, I was tirn between this hotel and the Four Seasons, and definitely didn't regret my choice.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank AJH555

Dear "AJH555",
Thank you for your lovely comments regarding your recent stay with us at Raffles Istanbul. On behalf of the hotel team, I am truly delighted to learn that your short visit was worthwhile and that we managed to impress you and your family...
We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Outdoors swimming pool is small but I don't know anything could be done. Hotel needs a good bar for sozializing and a restaurant. Breakfast area is not warm for a restaurant. A roof bar and a good name restaurant would be great. The hotel is in one of the best locations of Istanbul

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear "tuygang",
Thank you for your online comments regarding your recent experience at Raffles Istanbul. I hope that you will have a chance to visit our legendary Long Bar when you next visit us and please note that that your constructive remarks have been duly noted!
Hoping to welcome you again, kind regards,

Reviewed 24 September 2017

The best hotel in Istanbul location ,service,clinging ❤️Friendly near Zorlu Center and the best kids club garden swimming pool for family and single for fiction or business I think came again and again

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with raffles.com
Raffles I, General Manager at Raffles Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear "Reem A",
What a pleasure to read your online comments regarding your recent Raffles Istanbul experience! It is truly a delight to know that you enjoyed the location, spa facilities and the kids club. We sincerely look forward to your return for another family stay...
Kind regards,