All reviews antique shops washer dryer orhan pamuk apartment style galata tower tophane tram station beyoglu area offered tea home away from home boutique hotel coffee machine istiklal street narrow streets cafes and restaurants quiet street turkish breakfast small bathroom
Reviewed 4 January 2016

From the moment we arrived we were shown the greatest hospitality. The staff are amazing. The breakfast delicious. The location outstanding. The rooms spacious and comfortable. I can't wait to return. My home away from home in Istanbul.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 January 2016

This is a wonderful place to stay, really relaxing with helpful friendly staff and in a wonderful location. The rooms are lovely, they have excellent bathrooms, bedding, laundry and kitchen facilities. The breakfast is delicious turkish style with all the european extras- they went the extra mile for christmas with special homemade cakes and they sometimes have an afternoon wines and cheeses hour. This lovely modern hotel is next to excellent local eating streets and quirky shops and very close to the metro and trams, a downhill walk to the Sultanahmet tourist side, Karaoky cafe area and Galata tower. The staff were full of information and advice on the best things to do and were happy to help. We had a great stay and can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Bulent T, Genel Müdür at Hammamhane, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2016

Dear selbycassie

Thank you for choosing Hammamhane Istanbul.
I truly appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed review with great comments.
I have shared your comments with the rest of the team as well and it has been a great motivation to read it through! and with smile and attitude of both of you that I never forget.
I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

We really enjoyed Hammamhane. The family suite was perfect for two adults and two teenage boys, and the staff could not have been more accommodating. The area is fantastic - numerous restaurants, cafes and local shops, plus just a five minute walk to the light rail to get to all of the top attractions.

We only had a little more than two days in Istanbul and feel like we just scratched the surface of a fascinating city. Hammamhane could not have been a better base for our adventures.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2015

Fantastic experience. Stayed there for 2 nights. The room was superbly designed, ultra clean and has the feels of a modern bachelor pad (which I totally dig). The owners were super helpful in giving us directions, and even provided us with an Istanbul card to travel for public transport! The hotel is located a few hundred meters away from Istiklal street, so nightlife will not be lacking as well! Fantastic place. Will return when I holiday in Istanbul again!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Bulent T, Genel Müdür at Hammamhane, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2015

Dear Youngside

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a nice review about the Hammamhane. We are delighted to read that everything was to your satisfaction in our hotel. We really do our best to make our guests’ stay as comfortable and memorable as possible, and are very pleased whenever we receive positive feedback like yours.

Thank you again for your valuable post. Please note that we are hoping and looking forward to hosting you at our place in the near future.
By the way we wish you have great new year .
Best of Luck
Hammamhane Team

Reviewed 23 December 2015

I stayed for nearly a month at the hotel while on business. I couldn't have asked for a better stay. All the staff at the hotel went out of their way to make me feel comfortable, no request was too big. The breakfasts were nice and hearty, a good way to start the day and I loved have tea and cakes when I came back late afternoon. The rooms are lovely, well decorated, large and efficient. I lived having a washing machine and fridge during my long stay and of course a very, very comfortable bed. Thank you to everyone who made my stay so wonderful, looking forward to next time.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear LARA

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to post a review about our hotel. We are thrilled to read that our service surpassed your expectations. We always strive for our guests’ satisfaction, and become very happy and more motivated whenever we receive positive comments like yours.

We all remember you very well and dearly, too, and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back to the Hammamhane in the near future. We wish you have great year as well .
Best wishes