Where do I start? Everything about hammamhane was just the way I like it.
I had the pleasure of spending my Christmas and New Years vacation at hammamhane and I certainly will not be staying anywhere else next time I visit Istanbul. I personally dislike 5 star hotels as they're very soulless, hammamhane on the other hand is a small boutique hotel (13 rooms) with a small crew and all the coziness that you might need. Here are a few things that I loved:
1. Staff are super friendly and helpful, especially Mr. Bulent the hotels manager, he helped us in getting wherever we want, he gave us detailed maps and tram cards, he reserved for us at restaurants and he also recommended great places to visit.
2. Location is excellent. 5 minutes walk to taksim square and istiklal street, 15 minutes to Galata tower.
3. Our room and common areas were all spotless, everything was very clean.
4. Heated floor.
5. Authentic stone wall features.
6. The hotel is in a very nice alley up on a hill.
7. The space inside the rooms was carefully decorated. You'll feel it's bigger than what it really is.
8. Perfect water pressure and temperature.
9. Fully equipped with all kitchen appliances.
10. Spacious well furnished terrace.
11. Clean new furniture.
12. The overall coziness of the hotel.
I highly recommend hammamhane, it truly is your home away from home.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking