All reviews antique shops washer dryer orhan pamuk apartment style galata tower tophane tram station beyoglu area offered tea home away from home boutique hotel coffee machine istiklal street narrow streets cafes and restaurants quiet street turkish breakfast small bathroom
Reviewed 21 September 2017

An all round fantastic experience! I can highly recommend this wonderful design Hotel/apart situated in a central location in a quiet position. The host Bulent, welcomed me like a long lost friend when I arrived on a hot day in August. I will most certainly be back next year on my annual trips to Istanbul. I am so glad that I found this gem in Istanbul.WELL DONE, Bulent and team.See you next year!!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are wonderful
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Bulent T, Genel Müdür at Hammamhane, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear Brandon

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a detailed and nice review about us. We are very happy that you have been pleased with our service.

I am sure the information you have provided will be very useful for our future guests too. We really appreciate that.

Please note that we are looking forward to welcoming you in our hotel again in your next visits to Istanbul.
Hammamhane Staff

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Very kind polite and helpful staff , nice hotel antics shops all around you . Lovely place with great location near to Taksim square and isteklal street . The manager at the hotel was very friendly.. the hotel deserves its rating in Booking.com 9.7

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Our lovely guest

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. We are pleased to hear that your overall experience was positive while you stayed with us ..
We love that we exceeded your expectations of us, and we can't wait for you to return sometime soon!
Best regards
Hammamhane team

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The location of hotel is good enough to access istiklal street & karakoy area. If you use hotel back door properly, it will be more helpful. Luv their artistic interior of the room. We had some issue when we c/in no light turned on the room but the owner's action was quite fast to solve the problem. All staff here quite friendly & some of staffs they cannot speak english fluently but their smile was more than that. The breakfast was quite fresh, nice & well-presented. I will definitely visit again once I go back istanbul.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Bulent T, Genel Müdür at Hammamhane, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Loy L
I would like to thank you very much for your review, it is a pleasure to know that you spent a great time with us. I will certainly share your feedback with all staff members,

I am delighted to hear that you loved our location.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Istanbul.

Until then, take good care.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Hammamhane is a perfect accommodation for a stay in Istanbul. The rooms are extremely spacious and clean. It is only 10 min walk to Taksim. There are plenty supermarkets, cafes and restaurants just 5 away and also some bakeries. The breakfast at Hammamhane is quite good and the staff is very friendly.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Cigdem
First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Hammamhane Istanbul and for taking the time to share your experience.

I am extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found both our service and facilities exceptional.

Thank you again for your really nice words and for your recommendations to other travellers.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Best regards from Istanbul,

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I recently stayed here for 5 nts and wish I had booked more time, as it was such a lovely and comfortable place to stay. The rooms are large and airy with kitchenettes and even a washing machine, so perfect for long time travelers, like me. The beds are very comfy too and breakfast is plentiful and delicious and served in either their beautiful breakfast room or on the terrace. The location is great too as it's in Cukurcuma, a cute neighborhood full of small boutiques, cafes and antique shops. There are many local restaurants to try after a day of touring. It's easy to get over to Sultanamet, where the historical sights are, and then return to a very local and charming hotel and neighborhood. The people working at the hotel are helpful and friendly and you will feel like you are home here. Recommend it highly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank moremiles
Bulent T, Genel Müdür at Hammamhane, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Great to see that it felt like home, and hopefully it always will do so. Thanks a lot!