“3 days in Istanbul with Zeki”

Zeki Ciftci - Istanbul Tour Guide
Ranked #2 of 79 Food & Drink in Istanbul
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: I am a professional and licenced private tour guide based in Istanbul. I have been working as a tour guide since 2008 and offer guiding services in Istanbul and all over Turkey. If you want to discover and learn about Istanbul and Turkey, you can hire your own private tour guide. I take groups of all sizes and can show and explain all about Turkish culture, traditions and history. Furthermore, when you have a private tour guide in Istanbul or anywhere in Turkey, you do not have to wait in lines to get into museums or main attractions, we can skip the lines! Your private tour guide will show you the best of everything and give you the best offers and experiences. If you have an offical guide, you avoid ticket lines and get all information about museums.As a licensed guide, I will make your visit memorable!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My sister (from London) and I (from New Zealand) were fortunate to have acquired the services of Zeki Ceftci. From the beginning to the end, we were deeply impressed by Zeki’s professionalism and his encyclopaedic knowledge of the history and the character of the peoples and the events of this place since before the birth of Christianity. There was no question he could not answer and he was always prepared to engage in informed discussion about politics and religious matters - but always with an open and enquiring mind. Zeki had an engaging personality and we soon felt like friends. He has a strong sense of fun and a lovely humour and is a connoisseur of good food as well!
I have walked with many tour guides in different cities, but Zeki is a cut above others. My sister and I are agreed that this young man will represent his country in some important way in the future.
We will always remember Zeki and what he taught us about Turkey, it’s history and it’s peoples, and what a wonderful professional he is.

All reviews
"turkey"
in 31 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 9 reviews
"answered all our questions"
"great tour"
"heritage"
"facts"
"pace"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very professional and speaks good English. His service is 7 star. Ambitious and Diligent having a strong desire for success or achievement. Me and family loved him and We recommend him to people who wants to enjoy Bosphorus Cruise or any other guide you need.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went to Hagia Sophia with Zeki and the visit was wonderful. He is really friendly and explained things really well.

I would recommend him to everyone for their visits to Istanbul.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We are a family of 4 who got Zeki as our tour guide for a day to all the main attractions Istanbul has to offer. He was highly knowledgeable and very informative when it comes to the sites, history and background of the places and attractions. We were very lucky to have gotten him as he was very attentive and structured the tour according to our needs and schedule. He has also earlier prepared all the major sites’ entrance tickets in advance to enable us to skip the long queues. Zeki is highly recommended to all who would like a responsible and helpful tour guide and we are very thankful he made our trip perfect!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One word describes Istanbul,Turkey's cultural capital and the crossroads of East and West: Intoxicating! My friends and I had the good fortune of experiencing some of its amazing cultural sites with a great tour guide, Zeki Ciftci. He was extremely knowledgeable, insightful, warm, funny and engaging. You could not ask for a better tour guide or ambassador for Istanbul and Turkey.

Istanbul is a complex cultural brew and offers so much to visitors. But, I would not attempt to explore its riches without the services of a good guide. You will simply miss too many of its fascinating layers if you go it alone. Plus, Zeki can expedite your entry into the wonderful historic sites. Given the long lines at most of Istanbul's top cultural and historic attractions, you cannot underestimate this value add Zeki provides. It makes you feel like a VIP!

My friends and I cannot recommend Istanbul highly enough. From staring in awe at the sublime beauty of the Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque to dancing late into the sultry night with newfound friends at Sortie, an ultra sleek restaurant and nightclub perched dramatically above the Bosphorus Straits, we most definitely experienced Turkish delights!

And the same goes for Zeki! We cannot recommend him highly enough. We will definitely return to this extraordinary city and we will certainly retain the services of Mr. Ciftci!

Cheers,