“Comfortable place”

Cuisines: Turkish
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Reviewed 4 March 2018

If you are still searching around for a nice restaurant and a clean one you can not find better near to almost everything. It doesn't have a large menu but those that they make are delicious the prices [money pocket] very cheap.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Irindi Ç

Reviewed 5 February 2018

This restaurant is really unique. The interior looks quite simplistic but don’t pay attention on this since the food is DELICIOUS!!! Prices are a bit high, but it worth it. Highly recommended!!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 4 November 2017

The restaurant is located just off the end of the hipppodrome on the way to the grand bazaar. They offered a three course set lunch for just 23tl. It was a soup starter, a choice of 4 mains and a rice pudding desert. All were really nice at a great price.

The restaurant is really clean and nicely set up but was quiet when I was there. Service was nice and friendly.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Iskender was so great, everyone can try. Also the workers was very kindly. It was a very special moment for me and my wife. Thank you.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

So this place wasn't too busy when we went, it was late for dinner though. We were still on about a 6 hour time difference. That being said, the guys (waiter and cooks) were happy to make us dinner and serve us wine! The kebab was delicious, I had chicken and my boyfriend had the lamb!

Date of visit: June 2017