US$193
US$129
Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
US$155
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

US$522
US$375
US$319
Swissotel.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsistiklal streetnight lifestrategic locationvery nice staywalking distancetaksim arearecommend this hotelmetro stationnoisereceptionistheartbathcleanlinesselevatoramenitiesturkish
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The total review of hotel was bad. The place has a nice design however the place is very crowded and you can’t sleep at nights. The rooms are not clean and staff are very rude and impolite. I don’t recommend this hotel at all. Also the breakfast is ready at 8 which is very late. The booking rate of it is 9 and I believe it’s too much for such a hotel. Total waste of money and you won’t enjoy your trip since you can’t sleep.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel has nothing common with lounge. Believe me! If you want to have some rest and sleep at night, forget it! You will not till 3 or 4 a.m. because of this low level nonstop live music! NEVER choose this hotel until you become absolutely abnormal!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Давид С
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

It’s a clean , nice, comfy hotel, only 1 min walk to the Center of the main Istiklal shopping street

Easy check in

The room was big, very comfy bed, all amenities were provided in abundant and good quality

My room was standard double but we really liked the room as it was spacious had a big comfortable bed, good soft pillows, lighting , cupboard , coffee table with different coffee/tea sachet available complimentary

The breakfast was in the basement area and was good. Few items were changed on alternate basis. Lots of variety and was enjoyable and delicious, but I do miss the ‘live omelette’ in Turkey but maybe they don’t do it

The lane had few night cafes and which was a bit of a problem at first floor, so you may request higher floor

We are allowed free of cost a late check out of 2.5 hours which was really courteous of the manager Mustafa and helped us in doing more last minute shopping

All in all enjoyed our 3 night stay and would recommend it to people who are looking for closest hotel to the main Istiklal shopping street

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Hi
I 'm sara from iran .
It was my 1st time visiting istanbul .
I was in Istanbul for 2 weeks . The 1st week i stayed in asia part . And 2nd week i stayed in Europ part in taxim lounge hotel.
I was traveling alone . The hotel and all stuff are very good . The stuff are very friendly and helpful . Hotel is very clean . And very close to istiklal street where it is so near to all markets , party places and taksim circle where easily you get access to metro station .
If you want to chill and party and have night life i suggest you this place . As you can here the sounds of music all night .
But if you are looking for peaceful location and claim place look for asia side.
And if you are single lady and travelling alone i don't suggest you walk alone at night in istiklal street and taxim area . I have friends from turkish who helped me to visit the city and be safe during night time.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Sara S
Taxim Lounge H, Genel Müdür at Taxim Lounge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Sara,

Thank you very much interest to our hotel and your comments. We are very pleased to meet you. We look forward to serving you again. We appreciate your business.

Best Regards
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 11 March 2018

My wife and I stayed in this hotel for three nights two weeks ago. The hotel was clean and staff was polite.
The rooms were cleaned in time.Breakfast included eggs, cheese, sausages, potatoes, butter, jam and honey, and it was repeated every day. It could be better. It was not very varied and delicious.
Because I am an Iranian and one of my crops is saffron, I gave the hotel manager some very pure saffron and I wanted to thank him and his colleagues in this way.
I think she didnt know how to make saffron tea and saffron rice. That's why I want to get the method:
To make saffron tea, first pour a small amount of saffron powder into the teapot with a dry tea leaf and then pour some boiling water on it. Then place the teapot on a boiling Samovar or kettle and let the tea brew with steam for ten minutes(Attached picture-pottery teapot and copper Samovar). Now you can drink good saffron flavor tea.

To make saffron rice, you should pour a little powdered saffron with a small amount of lukewarm water in a small bowl. Put one head on the bowl and allow the water to turn red. Then pour a small amount of cooked rice into a bowl and apply all the rice to saffron. You can now use this rice to decorate and taste the rest of the cooked rice.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mostafa,

Thank you very much for your comments and your speacial gift. We will try the method you suggested.

Best Regards