“Great food and service!”
Review of Namli Kebap

Namli Kebap
Ranked #947 of 14,052 Restaurants in Istanbul
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Besiktas
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Having stayed for almost two months at the nearby Sheraton Maslak, I slowly started to explore the food offerings in the area and Namli Kebap turned out to be at the top of my preferences. I found it to be much better than Kosebasi in terms of food quality and price paid. I really had a great experience every time I went there and the service staff was really nice.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

This is one of the best places if you would like to eat delicious kebap and turkish mezze selection at a reasonable price. The atmosphere is casual. There are both hot and cold mezes, you can choose the cold mezes from an open buffet menu. I recommend doner and lahmacun, they are really good. The service is good as well. We sometimes ask for a delivery, it's convenient as well. Highly recommend this place if you want to try Turkish kebap and mezes at a casual place.

Reviewed 19 October 2012

This place is a legend, I suppose they're relaxed. Perhaps good enough food, but not legendary. Service good, so may go again if in the neighbourhood and in a hurry, but would rather give another place a go.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

They have a wide variety of food and prices. Wonderful traditional Turkish cuisine with a very gracious wait staff. We really enjoyed the dinner we had there

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Loved this restaurant for the helpful staff, delicious mezze selection, delicious main course. This is a non fussy restaurant where the food is tasty and delicious. We liked the casual atmosphere and the tasty wholesome food. Highly recommend this restaurant if you want to eat well without it being overpriced. Going back there for lunch today before we head off to the airport.