“Great staff ;-D”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Superb meal and a fantastic view over the city.
You have to book in advance an ask for a table on the terrace. My best meal in Istanbul.

1  Thank Lionsanne
There are newer reviews for Imbat Restaurant

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The food service and location was excellent. The best restaurant we visited on our trip. Definitely worth booking ahead though as it gets pretty busy.

1  Thank Steve M
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Mouth Watering, scrumpcious and save the best for last the desserts are just to die for. Great views of the river, recommend this to anyone. Great value and even though they are very busy the service is still good.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend took me here for my birthday dinner while we were in Istanbul and it was great evening made even more special because of the great staff. It's a very busy place so you do have to book in advance, but it's well worth it! The rooftop terrace has a a great view over the city and the river and the prices on the menu are far less than I had expected. It is a high class restaurant with dishes priced at what mid-tier restaurants charge in cities in North America. I had a delicious chicken dish and my girlfriend loved her vegetarian meal. They also provide some nice bread and accompanying spreads with the dinner. I did not know my girlfriend told them it was my birthday when she booked our table but at the end of our meal, the whole staff came out to wish me a happy birthday! They even brought out a cake with candles and had a song playing over the speakers in the restaurant - it was a great surprise! I'd like to thank the Imbat staff for going out of their way to make me feel special! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking to have a fancy dinner in Istanbul at an affordable price!

1  Thank Jon_H_Julia
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Located in the terrace of orient express hotel, Imbat offers an Amazing view for istanbul old city, the Bosphorus and the golden horn, amazing setting combines simplicity and elegance..
Very friendly staff from history the welcoming guy downstairs to all the staff up there..
Service is implacable, and the good is more than perfect combining Mediterranean and Turkish flavors with a gourmet twist..
Value for money regarding service and quality of food is more than ok
I highly recommend Imbat for a very special dining experience in this beautiful city

2  Thank Esseily