“Wonderful seafood!”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I had grilled sea bass, and we shared salad and fried calamari - everything was wonderful It was a hot day during Ramadan (Ramazan) so it was all tourists on the terrace, and some stray cats we snuck food to under the table.
The fish was super fresh, that baklava (which was on the house) was delicious - and I recommend it strongly!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had an excellent dinner here with the freshest fish imaginable. The red mullet dish was a standout. Somehow dessert arrived without ordering it without charge. Good wine list. Recommended.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I did not remember the name of this restaurant and did not remember exactly how to get there. I just remembered that last time I was in Istanbul I had a great dinner there. So I asked around and thanks god found it again. I am glad I found it again as this is really an excellent place to have dinner.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Great fish- great mezes. Fun people Great service.Not pretentious.
Like a local hangout Beautiful open air terrace.

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

This hard to find gem is perfect for those who like a beautiful fish grilled whole and served fresh. A real treat. Even my husband who generally does not eat fish enjoyed his sea bass. Appetizer, bottle of wine, 2 whole fish dinners, dessert all from 180TL (about $90 Canadian). Lovely!