“Great walk”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Cornucopia Walks
Reviewed 28 July 2015

I really enjoyed this walk as it was really well organised and very interesting. Camellia knew an amazing amount of history and stories related to the places we visited. As Istanbul is her home city she also added a lot of personal stories which was really nice and commended by many participants. We strolled along the streets and small alleys with no rush, had lunch in a great local place and then continued again before finishing the tour with refreshments at a beautiful rooftop. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone living in or visiting Istanbul and will keep my eyes open for the next tour!

1  Thank Tiina T
Reviewed 27 July 2015

We covered a lot of ground and learned things probably not covered in most tours about architecture and history. We also went to a lovely Turkish restaurant for lunch in the middle of the tour and sampled many of the local specialties from the cafeteria styled place. Very interesting in particular were the hidden attic churches. I would highly recommend this tour and tour guide to anyone.

1  Thank Beth L