Santa Pera Hotel
US$263
US$151
US$113
  • Pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Avcilar(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$59
Ramada Encore Istanbul Airport(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$73
Travelocity
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$121
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Ottoman Hotel Imperial(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$517
US$360
Travelocity
Neorion Hotel(Istanbul)
US$133
US$123
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Me and my friends visited Hotel Santa Pera for 4 nights, we booked 3 triple rooms, The Hotel staff was very helpful, they even helped to organize a transfer. The Hotel is well located, 200 m to Istiklal Street, full of shops and cafes. The hotel rooms were small, and the bathrooms were too old, but clean, The breakfast was good. But I think that this hotel is 3* rather than 4*, although I would recommend it to "budget travelers", students and people who prefer location to comfort.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank SofiaGeorgia
Siran C, Satış Müdürü at Santa Pera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2015

Dear our Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Santa Pera Hotel Istanbul and for taking the time to share your valuable comments.

We are more than pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I have shared your kind review with the rest of the team.

Your choice of accommodation for next time you travel to Istanbul, I would like to indicate you are welcome to use by us.

Reviewed 29 December 2011

My experience in Istanbul need to know which hotels have to not be disappointed, at the Santa Pera You sure will not be disappointed from the service and nice people, there is value for your money in Santa Pera hotel

• Stayed: December 2011

Dear Our Guest,

Greetings from Santa Pera Hotel, Istanbul,

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review on our hotel.

l very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel and having you as a staying guest.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 29 December 2011

More than expected; a bit noisy due traffic but good valua, good location, good service; stayed there in my two trips to Istanbul

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business

Dear our Guest,

l look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 17 September 2011

Didn't like it at all, No way this is 4-star, it is 1-2 star,the service is so bad,The lights in the room are terrible. There is no slipper, no glass.the stuff not good,very rude and very bad facilities

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank sh_salama85

Reviewed 5 September 2011

There is nothing good to say about this hotel. The location was the worst neighborhood I had ever seen in all my trips: There were brothels everywhere in the neighborhood!!! There was a very long walk to any place for shopping and even to the nearest payphone (I was told it was near Taksim). A lot of traffic noise at night (The hotel is located off a very busy street!!!). We (my wife and I) stayed there for a night and couldn’t take it for another night (our reservation was for 4 nights).
The night shift receptionist was very rude. The room, hotel restaurant, and corridors were damp. The bathroom was so filthy that we didn’t dare take a shower there. The breakfast was awful. Almost no one speaks any language other than Turkish. The bed was very uncomfortable and gave me a backache. The TV in the room was an antique 14-inch! Just avoid the hotel – actually I wouldn’t call it a hotel let alone a 4-star one.

Room Tip: All rooms are terrible!
  • Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
13  Thank Amir A

Dear our Guest,

We have upset that you could not meet your expectations during your stay. I would like to inform you that our hotel has been completely renovated as of January 2015. Our breakfast was developed and our non-smoking room has been increased. Our hotel is located in one of Istanbul's busiest streets at Tepebaşı. İn this reason, our windows are double glazed and made aim to reduce noise. Meanwhile it is actually only a 10-minute walk from our hotel to Taksim Square.