“Incredible value”

Neighbourhood: Beyoglu
Mont-Royal, Canada
“Incredible value”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We found this small restaurant walking in the small streets of Galata. We were 4 and had pasta and burgers with soft drink and beers for less than $40. Were the only tourists.

Visited July 2013

• Turkish first
Bursa, Turkey
“Service Charge!”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I had a poor falafel, clearly from the freezer of the Metro supermarket, my partner had, also poor, deep fried mozzarella sticks. For main I had the Teriyaki Salmon, which was quite reasonable as was my partners choice. The staff is friendly and attentive. What I don´t like are hidden costs, they charged 10 % for service, without mentioning this clearly on the menu. So beware if you´re low on money.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Brett S
Tromso, Norway
“Great atmosphere and wine, ok food”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Visited for lunch/a snack. Great atmosphere and chill music- guess it is a good place to hang out later. Laidback, retro lounge ish. Ok food, the snack- plate had nice fishcakes, boring deep-fried bit dry chicken. Ok beef salad. Nice house white wine!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Won´t be back anytime soon”
Reviewed 12 November 2012

I had a fun time here at a party the other night, but mostly due to the atmosphere and the music. I wasn´t a fan of the food...and definitely not a fan of the outrageous drink prices either, so I doubt I will return anytime soon.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank skybertha
Netherlands
“Horrible Food Poisoining”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

We found (party of 6) this so-called restaurant after some recommandations in tourist-books. No Thai anymore. Some old wooden tables and seats upstairs give a cheap impression, but it was late and we wanted to eat something.
What a mistake! We should have known that -especially chicken- can be killing. But underneath a thick layer of sauce, one cannot tell. Anyhow, that night some of us (myself!) will never forget. FOOD POISOINING made some of us using the bathroom all night. What a horrible experience. Then you would rather go to the touristic (but reliable) areas to get decend food and avoid that your few days at Istanbul are destroyed!
So go to Istanbul and assure yourself of a decend restaurant, avoiding a very bad tast about it all afterwards!

• Visited May 2012