“Defo recommended, great service and a great place to spend your money”

Okumus Mercan Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 108 Restaurants in Selcuk
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

I went with my family and we had really fantastic food and service, we even went back,to,night for vine leaves and a drink, after a disappointing meal at the garden restaurant, please go, friendly service great portions and great price.

1  Thank Lesleydeniz

Reviewed 21 April 2013

We all had Turkish pizza with a colourful mixed salad and drinks under the trees watching the world go by. Very relaxing! The second time we had great baklava from the shop next door with our tea. The place was friendly and relaxed. Just right!

Reviewed 22 May 2012

This restaurant had a super friendly staff, a nice setting under a trees and a canopy in the middle of town in a courtyard, and wonderful food. My sister had the doner kebap and I had the house kebap. The both dishes were fresh and tasty. I would highly recommend the house kebap: it includes potatoes, cheese and some veggies all mixed with the meat and cooked in a crock. Yum!

Reviewed 7 October 2011

My wife and I were wandering Selcuk looking for a place to eat, and were attracted to this restaurant by the shady, green court housing its tables. We made a meal of several of the meze (appetizer) plates, and found the food to be pretty good, especially their hot pepper spread. The wait staff was responsive and helpful without being overbearing. In all, we were pretty happy with our experience here.

Reviewed 6 July 2011

It was good but fairly typical. Nice selection of Turkish food but nothing outstanding. Prices were fine as well.