Labranda Ephesus Princess
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Beyt(Selcuk)
  • Restaurant
1,122 results
All reviewsthe main hotela la carte restaurantswine houselebanese restaurantpool barreception staffevery half hourturkeyanimation teamwine barmidnight snackkusadasi towngreat holidayturkish nightevening entertainmentmain poolwater sports
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed her with a friend at the start of June. The hotel was advertised as a hotel for foodie with all the la carte restaurants but even when I tired to book in at 9:15 the day before they were always booked! So we didn't get in any, we ended up eating out 3 nights and ordering take out at midnight from murphys as by 8:30 there was very little left and they seem to pack it all away! The room I was spotless and the hotel itself you couldn't mark down on how clean everything was. I think the staff could be a bit more friendly but I'm guessing this how they have been told to behave! I prefer a more relaxed staff that do there job in a happy way rather than the stiff approach. Also we were ina villa on the grounds the first three days the drink man knocked on our door at 8:30 and woke us up then by the end of the week he was coming in whilst we were in bed and leaving us drinks which was a bit strange and then the last day they started cutting the hedges right outside our room at stupid o clock so early morning call every day!. Wouldn't personally stay here again too many steps too far away from town and not enough space in the alacarte

Room Tip: Don't go in a bungalow get a room in the hotel
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We spent 14 nights at this hotel and had a great time. Must have been a different hotel that SheliaDado stayed in. I found the majority of staff friendly and helpful. What ever hotel you go in you always get different personalities some are not so friendly but I would not let that put me off a hotel. A smile from me or hello used to get a positive response. I had several waiters carry my food to a table for me and get me a drink. I did not ask for the help and was very pleased with their help. Very clean and staff worked hard. Plenty to do if you wanted to be busy, and plenty of sunbeds if you wanted to relax either round the pool or on the beach. Plenty to eat and plenty of choice. We booked into two of the restaurants for a change. Italian and lebanon liked the food which was a set meal. Bar staff friendly. I have walking difficulties and use crutches, I had told the travel agent about this but unfortunately the hotel said that they had not been informed. First night we were in a bungalow away from the hotel, lovely spot if you have no problems walking. Next morning went to reception to ask to be moved to main hotel only had a room down steps about 27, as fully booked in hotel. Had to accept as it was at the main hotel so no long walking just the steps.I emailed our holiday rep Cosmos to complain that my booking was not correct on arrival. Thankfully after 6 nights we were then given a room with no stairs and access to the lifts. All rooms I stayed in were nice, one a bit dated but we were only in there to sleep. As for access around the hotel complex if you have walking problems or feel unfit a tractor, pulling seating is available to take you down to the beach and back up to the hotel or bungalows. I made use of this so it made my stay easier and not restricted. We will be going again next year which is the first time we have decided to go back to the same hotel. We have been to Turkey 6 times and this has been our favourite hotel.

Room Tip: if you have walking difficulties make sure you are booked into the main hotel otherwise you will have to struggle with the hills and stairs. You can ask at the desk for a lift by car up and down but it is not always available when you need it.
5  Thank Debbie H
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Just back from a wonderful week at the Ephesus Princess. The hotel was lovely, beautiful grounds, amazing views and all spotless and well maintained. The choice of three pools (main "party" pool with music and entertainment, smaller quiet pool and separate pool with slides) meant all tastes were catered for and there was never a fight for sun loungers. The short walk down to the beach is not a problem at all and the tractor is on hand to drive you back up at the end of a long day's sunbathing.

I did not have high expectations for the food at an all inclusive but was pleasantly surprised. The main buffet restaurant offered plenty of choice and an impressive selection of freshly made bread. The comedic translations on the food labels were an added bonus! We ate at three of the four a la carte restaurants and all were good. The seabass at the fish restaurant was out of this world. Pizza, pasta, burgers and salads at the beach bar also very good.

The staff throughout the hotel were friendly, helpful and polite. The entertainment team in particular worked incredibly hard but were never too pushy when trying to get people involved in activities. The quality of the entertainment generally was also a pleasant surprise with outside entertainers brought in to provide traditional Turkish dancing, belly dancing, acrobatics and fire dancing. Every evening ends with the Ephesus Princess song which will definitely draw you in! The Friday night beach party with fire dancing and fireworks was a highlight.

The hotel is about 20 minutes from the main resort of Kusadasi but there are several options for getting into town and the views more than make up for being slightly away from the action. We ventured into town once but were very happy to get back to the hotel!

Slight negatives, there was a distinct lack of icecream in the hotel at the start of our week but by Thursday a small shop had opened by the main pool selling icecream, inflatables etc. The air con in our room, although functioning, was not particularly cold but the room was never uncomfortably hot. It could become so later in the summer though. We also found the cocktails far too sweet and syrupy (although very generous in the measures!) but were perfectly happy to stick to gin and tonic and rum and coke.

All in all we had a fabulous holiday and can't wait to return to the Princess.

Room Tip: Main hotel rooms seemed better. The bungalows are quite a distance from the restaurant, pools etc.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank bethvmason
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Hotel and grounds really clean food very good, but i have to say i found the majority of the staff rude and not very friendly our room was clean but very dated and on arrival did smell of damp, the animation team appeared bored most of the time the only person that seemed to enjoy her work was the lady that headed the childrens club

3  Thank Linda B
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Just returned from a week away with hubby, and boys 15 & 11.
Something there for everyone. 3 pools, one with water slides. Beach with bar/restaurant and piers with water sports. Lots of entertainment. Several special restaurants. All staff friendly. Hotel and grounds fantastically clean. Taxi to Kusadasi £15 or Dolmus from the Hotel Complex gates 90p per person.
Only fault was that it was very hilly although hotel does provide shuttle service.
Would happily return again, just not in June as it was just too hot for us at early 30s most days.

Room Tip: Ask for hotel room rather than Villa or Apartment.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family