“İncredible...”

Ranked #15 of 33 Hotels in Selcuk
Istanbul, Turkey
“İncredible...”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

ıf you are a busy person like me.certainly Nur pension is a right place to lissening yourself.
ı stay here with my gfriend.atmosphere is so wonderfull,ı wake up with a soft air and birds voice.the place is in the town but they have a great garden and terrace.such a calm.
ıf you wanna know the staff,there is a owner of the place Ramazan and he is wife and his niece.
when you meet with them they let you feel the place as a your second home.
already have a good accommodation for you...

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank UlasSevim
nurpension, オーナー at Nur Pension, responded to this review, 21 July 2013
Thank you very much for choosing Nur Pension.
We are very happy to hear that you've spent good time here.
We've been trying to make our garden and terrace better with lot of flowers and beautiful Turkish carpet.
We're looking forward to seeing you again.

Ayako and Ramazan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 12 July 2013

The only reason I didn't give this a 5 star rating is because 5 star sometimes might confuse people with extreme luxury. But for the average person and budget travelers this place is great and you should consider it 5 stars! Our stay at Nur Pension was excellent, the staff were really warm, the place and rooms were extremely confortable and clean, central location, and the breakfast ROCKED our socks. And it was a very reasonable price as well!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank iamborntobackpack
nurpension, オーナー at Nur Pension, responded to this review, 16 July 2013
Thank you very much for choosing Nur Pension.
We've been trying to make our pension better and comfortable.
We are really happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our breakfast.
Looking forward to seeing you again.

Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Very clean hotel with very clean rooms and very clean bathrooms - the owners are new and have renovated much - new beds, nice furniture, freshly painted walls - the food is rich and delicious - you can sence every minute that one of the owners is japanese - she really goes for perfection - a very good english speaking cosmopolite - this place is outstanding compared to the other pensions arround - the internetconnection is fast and the turkish owner is an experienced english speaking ephesus guide - we love this place

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank gonzo b
nurpension, オーナー at Nur Pension, responded to this review, 11 July 2013
Thank you very much for choosing Nur Pension.
We've been trying to make our pension better and comfortable.
We are really happy to hear that you enjoyed our pension ant looking forward to seeing you again.

Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I made reservation before I came. When I reached Selcuk, the people from Metro bus company contacted the owner to pick us up. Ramadhan, the owner of the pension was such a friendly man. He picked us up with his car and brought me and my friends to his pension. His wife, a Japanese lady was a very good woman. I got sick for a day during my 2 day stay there and I was taken care very well by the lady. Nur pension was located not too far from the bus station. It is not so big. The place is very neat and clean. I stayed in triple bed room. It is cleaned as well as the bathroom. The internet works well. The guests may use the kitchen. Ramadhan had been so helpful to us and gave us guide where to go around the place. I like staying in this place not only the cleanliness but also the friendliness that I got from the people who run the place.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
nurpension, オーナー at Nur Pension, responded to this review, 29 June 2013
Thank you very much for choosing Nur Pension.
We feel very sorry that you've got sick.We hope you are ok now and reached your home safely.
This is your second home.Please come back whenever you'd love to.
We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Ayako & Ramazan
Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

Met Ramazan at bus station and decided to take a chance and inspect his property, it is clean and close to town centre, comfortable beds and nice breakfast. Good value for money. Friendly place to stay with air conditioning and wifi in rooms.

Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jane W
nurpension, オーナー at Nur Pension, responded to this review, 5 July 2013
Thank you very much for your warm review.
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
This is your second home.Please come visit us whenever you'd love to.
We are really looking forward to seeing you agian.

Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed 24 June 2013

As a deaf person on a limited budget, I had an amazing experience when arriving in Selcuk by bus with no plans, no accommodation or any idea what to expect. I met Ramazan at the Otogar and took his offer of a room for the night. I must emphasize that it was the best decision I ever made on the spur of the moment. Nur Pension is in a residential area of Selcuk and offer you an authentic experience of Turkish lifestyle in a small farming town. It is far better than staying in a hotel for those of you who want to experience Turkey at it best and interact with the locals. Ramazan and Ayako are amazing hosts, they will look out for you and make sure you have a memorable stay. Room with en-suite bathroom is spacious and clean. Breakfast is so good and well prepared. I will recommend this place to everyone who want to visit Ephesus and I will definitely return here next time I visit Turkey.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
nurpension, オーナー at Nur Pension, responded to this review, 26 June 2013
Thank you very much for your warm and valuable comment.
We couldn't be happier to hear that you've enjoyed your stay in Selcuk with us.
This is your second home.Please come visit us whenever you'd love to.
We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

The dormitory was filled with bed bugs! After sitting on my bed for less than 15 minutes, I observed at least 5 bed bugs within centimeters of me.

I do hope however that this was a fluke.
These things happen and the staff was extremely kind!

They will drive you back to the otogar if you're unhappy with your room! So that's very admirable to me!

Nice job with costumer service, a shame about the bugs.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank Fischeme
nurpension, オーナー at Nur Pension, responded to this review, 21 June 2013
We are very sorry that we gave you unpleasant feeling.
We just bought this place,Nurpension from former owner on 6th. June and we've been working on changing and renovationg lots of things in our pension everyday.
We've changed all beds and pillows in all rooms(dormitory as well) on 15th. June as previously scheduled.They are all high quality full orthopedic beds and of course brand-new.
We are now very proud of our bedding.
And furthermore,we've just installed an air-conditioner in the dormitory which you've seen.
We are really looking forward to seeing you again and thank you very much for your warm review even though you didn't stay at our pension.

Ayako and Ramazan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Selcuk
Urkmez Hotel
Hotel Akay
Hotel Akay
#19 of 33 in Selcuk
Boomerang Guesthouse Ephesus

Been to Nur Pension? Share your experiences!