“Great Food”

Ranked #17 of 100 Restaurants in Selcuk
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: I am from Gaziantep from southeast part of Turkey. I do run my own restaurant in Ephesus-Selcuk since 1996. I am very proud of prepairing,cooking and servicing my Delicious kebabs to the people. Besides the grills I do have Antep Baklava as well.
North Carolina
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

We were visiting the market in Selcuk and I was hungry and happened pass by this restaurant and decided to sit down for fruit drinks. I ended up ordering the lamb Kebab plate. It was delicious. We then had tea. It was great. The staff is friendly and welcoming. It is an excellent place for delicious Turkish food at a reasonable price.

• Visited May 2013

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
denver
“I Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

We happened to walk by this place while wandering the streets of Selcuk. It had a good mix of locals and tourists, with a limited number of tables. The dishes being carried out looked amazing and smelled tantalizing. So we decided to sit down and just order things that the locals were eating. We ended up ordering chicken wings that weren't on the menu. They were completely amazing - juicy, flavorful, and plump! The meze dip that it came with was made perfectly as well. We didn't have a chance to try the kebabs, but from what I could see they looked equally as good!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank johndenver919
Los Angeles, California
“BEST RESTAURANT IN SELCUK!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013

Found this place looking for a place to eat one night. This place may look small, but I can guarantee you that it is a hidden gem. The owner and his family do not speak too much English, but the food here is by far one of, if not THE tastiest food I have had in my weeks of traveling in Turkey. His family is very welcoming and they go to great lengths to give you a tasting experience you will NEVER forget. EVERY piece of meat you bite into is packed with flavor that cannot be replicated anywhere in Turkey. I am not one for salads, but the owner's wife made a delicious mix of vegetables that I could not stop eating. Please do yourself a favor and add a highlight to your trip by visiting this restaurant. I have no idea why this place is rated #24.. it should be rated #1!!! You definitely will not regret coming here.

• Visited March 2013
Union City, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FLAVOR TO THE MAXIMUM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2013

I don't know why this place isn't ranked higher for restaurants in Selçuk. This was easily the best restaurant I came across during my 2 week stay in Turkey! The owner/chef, Ramazan Usta, was such a cool dude. We mentioned we were looking for some tasty kebabs, and he didn't let us say another word. He just walked into the kitchen and started preparing the feast of dreams for us. He came back with a platter full of lamb, beef, chicken, special onions, tomatoes and perfectly toasted bread. Everything was DELICIOUS. Later on he brought out some chicken wings, and to this day I'm still trying to figure out how he packed that much flavor into them. We enjoyed it so much that we didn't even think about looking for another place to eat the next evening. The 2nd feast was every bit as good as the first, and I can't say enough about how welcome he and his family made us feel. We had a great time talking to him and playing fútbol out front with his sons while waiting for our meal to be prepared. Definitely eat here! You won't be sad. Guaranteed.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Comeflywithb
Doncaster, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2013

A great family-run restaurant wıth some of the tastiest food in Selcuk. Ramazan and his family are very welcoming and friendly, and the place has a pleasant atmosphere. The food drew me back for a second visit (I recommend the mixed grill)- if I was staying ın Selcuk for longer I would definitely return regularly!

• Visited February 2013