“Great little find...but...”

Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: I am from Gaziantep from southeast part of Turkey. I do run my own restaurant in Ephesus-Selcuk since 1996. I am very proud of prepairing,cooking and servicing my Delicious kebabs to the people. Besides the grills I do have Antep Baklava as well.
Reviewed 10 April 2014

THE MAP IS WRONG! The restaurant is on the opposite side of the main throughway, and 2 to 3 small streets south. On the north side.

1  Thank William A

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Not only was the food great, but we had a blast with the owner, Ramazan. I highly recommend this restaurant! It's the best kebap I had in Turkey hands down.

1  Thank emily42007
Reviewed 27 March 2014

The food here is absolutely amazing! Me, my dad and my brother were walking down the street looking for a place to eat and we stopped and looked at the menu and a couple sitting outside told us that it was great food and that we should eat their. They said they were locals and eat their at least once a week. We had them order an appetizer for us which was just superb then we ordered a sampler for our entrée (three of us ate it) and it was the best Turkish food we had had our whole trip. The food was so good that we ate their the next evening. This is a family run restaurant with Mr. Usta's wife helping him cool and his 13 year old son helping him wait on our table and his younger son playing soccer in the street next to us. Just a great place with great food! Everyone visiting Sulcuk should go here to eat!

Reviewed 22 November 2013

This place was recommended to us by a Turkish friend, and it did not disappoint. We asked the owner what was best, and he proceeded to cook us up a fantastic selection of Turkish dishes. Despite limited verbal communication (our Turkish matched his English), his warmth and friendliness shone through. He even let me man the oven for a photo op!

Reviewed 26 May 2013

We were visiting the market in Selcuk and I was hungry and happened pass by this restaurant and decided to sit down for fruit drinks. I ended up ordering the lamb Kebab plate. It was delicious. We then had tea. It was great. The staff is friendly and welcoming. It is an excellent place for delicious Turkish food at a reasonable price.