Ways to Experience Best of Ephesus Tours
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2015

Our biblical tour of Ephesus was the highlight of our siblings reunion cruise aboard Royal Caribbean. We were so impressed with our tour guide Zeynep for her command of the English language, her historical knowledge, and her good sense of humour. She met us at the terminal on time and our family of 14 were seated comfortably in a white Mercedes van. This is my second time to Ephesus but happy to have a tour guide this time...made such a difference! Booking this tour online was quite easy and my emails were answered promptly. I would highly recommend this tour company to anybody who wants to visit Ephesus.

Reviewed 23 November 2015

One of the stops on our Mediterranean cruise was Ephesus. We were 6 people and booked the tour with Ender. He met us promptly at the port and immediately gave us a history of the area. The tour through the ruins was fascinating and brought to life through Ender's narrative. I highly recommend this tour company and Ender as the guide.

1  Thank Steve M
Reviewed 22 November 2015

Ephesus is a very large site. Having a guide who was intimately familiar with the site was invaluable. She was also thoughtful and kind! An unforgetable highlight of our visit there was listening to Azer sing in the theater to demonstrate the incredible acoustics in the ancient amphitheater at the cite. Amazing!

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank Steve S
Reviewed 22 November 2015

We were part of a small group who toured Ephesus with Ender. He was a wonderful guide, whose knowledge was most impressive, and everything about the tour went perfectly. Ephesus proved to be a major highlight of our trip, and should definitely be on everyone's bucket list.

Dear all,
I made a visit to Ephesus Private Tours with a tour guide called Hakan Bozdag. He is a very knowledgable guide and knows all details of the historical site in Ephesus. With his guide, I learnt more about the the ancient City.
The Carpet factory was also very good. The handwoven carpets were excellent in quality. However, it was a bit over my budget, otherwise, I would have bought some.
Anyhow, the trip was overall excellent and nice. I strongly recommend such private trip.
Tang