Ways to Experience Best of Ephesus Tours
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

A big thank you to Zeynep, a young lady with a good command of English and a great sense of humour. She certainly made it a very enjoyable day which otherwise may have been dampened by the rain.
We had arranged our tour with Best of Ephesus Tours prior to our arrival at Kusadasi, which most definately saved us time and hastle. The team provided a good, punctual service which exceeded our expectations and we were extremely happy to have chosen them. We hope to return to Kusadasi and magnificent Ephesus for a longer stay in the near future, if Zeynep is available to guide us ofcourse!
Ephesus is a must-see for those who have the slightest interest in ancient history and architecture, it is sure to inspire you for further exploration as it has done for us.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

Prior to even traveling to Turkey, I was super impressed with Elif's quick response to my email trying to schedule a tour of Ephesus for my boyfriend and my upcoming vacation. I had contacted another company prior and heard nothing, so was a little late in making arrangements, but Elif helped me get everything coordinated via email in only a few hours.

We flew from Istanbul to Izmir and our tour guide Hakan and our driver (who didn't speak much English, but was the absolute best, opened the door for me at every stop and let me borrow an me an umbrella) met us right at arrivals with a sign and took us on the hour drive to the House of Virgin Mary. Hakan made us feel comfortable right away, told us about the area we were driving through and answered all of our questions. In all of our stops - the House of Virgin Mary, Ephesus City, the Terrace Houses (which are the best and worth the extra 10/15 lira in admission) and Temple Artemis - Hakan was extremely knowledgeable about the history and details of the place. He showed us the coolest small things we never would have noticed on our own, and let us have ample time to wander around, and pointed out the best spots for pictures (he knew the best views down to which tree we should stand next to so we could get the whole amphitheater in view).

Another note - because we visited in winter and because of general bad luck with weather the week we were in Turkey, it was terribly rainy on and off all day. I was super disappointed and anxious about the weather, but Hakan totally lifted my spirits about the rain and we still had a great time through all of the sites.

Also a comment on the price - this was the best $160 something dollars we spent of the trip. Incredibly affordable for door to door service, a driver, a full day tour, and Hakan's A+ jokes.

I would recommend this private tour to anyone. So much much fun and definitely the highlight of our trip to Turkey.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed 13 January 2016

This was my second tour this year of Ephesus. We were able to see several things including the House of Mary. The guide was friendly, and spoke English very well. The pace was reasonable and the entire day was very nice. Much preferred over the small group tour I booked earlier in the year.this was just 4 of us rather than 15+. Much more enjoyable and about the same price.

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

Our day in Kusadasi was amazing! Elif gave us good advice in planning our day and was very efficient with his constant feedback and finalising our booking. Our guide Dilek was very friendly, knowledgable and it was very clear that she loves her work. We felt like royalty in the cool air conditioned minibus which we could send wherever we wanted explore. I can't remember the name of the driver but he was also warm and friendly even though he couldnt speak English. One of the things we wanted to do was to have lunch with locals outside the typical tourist areas. Dilek took us to a small mountain village where nobody could understand us and we enjoyed lunch with her experiencing their typical cuisine, and translating for us. Thank you for an unforgettable day in your beautiful country. I recommend them most highly!

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 30 November 2015

We highly recommend this company! Elif facilitated our booking via email and was very prompt and helpful with our questions. We had a great time touring with Naz. He was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and funny. We booked a small group tour with some people we met on our cruise. We saw all the major sites, and afterward, Naz let us choose what else we wanted to see on our tour. He took us to a ceramic store and a Turkish rug store. I wish we would have had time to see more! It was a great day. I would recommend the Best of Ephesus tour with Naz. It was one of our favorite tours during our two weeks in Europe. -Rene and Nicole, Colorado