“One of the best experiences ever!!!”
Review of Cabare Restaurant

Cabare Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 106 Restaurants in Selcuk
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

We are a family from India. We loved our trip to Turkey more than any other trip we've ever taken.

And Cabare was a highlight!
The manager and chef were two of the nicest and most hospitable people we met on our trip. They even cooked special vegetarian dishes for us and we went back for a second meal as well.

We recommend it!

Reviewed 7 November 2013

The manager is very nice, speaks fluent English and German. The atmosphere is very nice and the coffee is simply delicious! Also, during the mornings, its one of the fewer places in the centre that gets unrestricted sunshine so you can sit on the patio to munch or to have a drink!.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

thıs place ıs just the yummy kebab.ı justhad a look at the trıpadvasıor for an ıdea of where to fınd somethıng other than the tradıtıonal kebab .hıgly recommended thıs place .servıce ıs realy perfekt.

9  Thank ayasofya293974
Reviewed 14 August 2013

This resturaunt was just what I felt like after having a diet of mostly kebabs, bread and rice. This resturaunt offered a variety of elobarate salads that had all the vegetables I was missing along with chicken dishes, vegetarian dishes. For 38lira between two we were able to get entree and mains both of huge proportions. Great service too!

4  Thank nat_linke
Sonja E, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Cabare Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2013

Dear friend,

thank you very much for your lovely comment and your nice words here on TripAdvisor.
We would love to welcome you again whenever your way brings you back to Selcuk!

Much of love from the CaBaRe-Team

Reviewed 13 August 2013

I was in Selcuk in May this year, 2013, with my wife looking for a small place to have a snack whilst waiting for her to complete her first experience of the local Hamam. I decided to have breakfast instead with lots of Turkish tea. I think I was probably the first customer of the day but the meal was great and good value. The service was impeccable. Manacha and Sonya were very friendly and chatty. It set me up for the day. Definitely a place to come to again.

3  Thank Simon C

Simooooooon!

How great to hear from you.
It was lovely chatting with you and we really hope you enjoyed your stay in Selcuk.

I hope to see you soon again at our restaurant!

Much of love from Selcuk