I stayed here for 24 hours in later January, 2012. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, the owner Jimmy is a really cool guy, and it was a clean, comfortable place to stay. Definitely a place where you can trust their prices, advice, travel guidance/services, etc. The location near the bus station is also great - I arrived somewhat late but having called ahead they were expecting me, and it was great to walk just a few hundred yards after arriving. My room was clean and well-kept.
Guessing it is awesome in the summer - the outdoor sitting area is nice, it is right downtown, there is a pool nearby.
Overall a great place with a good atmosphere and I would definitely recommend it to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belis Hotel moved to a much better building & location in 2015. 2016 saw renovations: specially-designed 'boutique' deluxe rooms through to budget rooms- something for EVERY traveller! Elevator, central heating, A/C, restaurant with experienced chef, Travel Desk with qualified travel agent, & the biggest and best travel library on Turkey you will find anywhere! Get the most from your visit to Selcuk ! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Jimmy`s Place Hotel Selcuk
- Jimmys Place Selcuk
- Jimmys Place Hotel Selcuk
- Belis Konuk Evi Turkey/Izmir Province