We booked two rooms at Jimmy's Place based on the reviews found here. We weren't disappointed. The lobby is quaint and the staff helpful. The rooms are very clean. The more expensive rooms are definitely nicer, but even the lower priced rooms are adequate. The phone in our room didn't work, and one of the wall sconces was hanging down, but everything we really needed worked, and I feel certain that had we complained, it would have been handled quickly. The breakfast is traditional Turkish fare. One of the best features of Jimmy's Place is its central location in downtown Selcuk. It's an easy walk to many restaurants and shopping areas. The staff is very helpful in assisting their guests with travel advice and arrangements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Jimmy's Place" (formerly "Artemis Guest House - Jimmy's Place") moved to a much better building & location in 2005. 2006 saw renovations: specially-designed 'boutique' deluxe rooms through to budget rooms- something for EVERY traveller! Elevator, central heating, A/C, PRIVATE swimming pool, restaurant with experienced chef, Travel Desk with qualified travel agent, & the biggest and best travel library on Turkey you will find anywhere! Get the most from your visit to Selcuk ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Jimmy's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jimmy`s Place Hotel Selcuk
- Jimmys Place Selcuk
- Jimmys Place Hotel Selcuk
- Jimmy's Place Turkey/Izmir Province