After some bad luck and a few issues in my previous accommodation in Turkey I finally felt at ease at the Homeros Pension! Dervish went out of his way to help me sort out the trouble I had encourtered and to ensure I experienced the renowned Turkish hospitality. I can not tell them how greatful I am!
Of course the rooms were clean, the beds comfortable, the hotel quiet at night and the food absolutely amazing (and well priced) but it the little extras that you remember.
I would recommend this place to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1991 a popular place with travelers, run by Dervis with the help of his mother (she cooks great meals) and his sister Shaziye . The roof terrace gives a splendid 360" view over the old part of Selcuk town, with many antique sites a stone's throw away. Guest rooms are divided over 2 buildings (across the street) and are uniquely decorated with local antiques. Most rooms have en-suite bathroom and aircon. we organise transportation to Ephesus,free use of internet (wireless), bicycle available to use. we have one of most beautiful panoramic view and unforgetable sunset , Every evening before dinner wine is served on the roof terrace to make the beautiful sunset even more enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Homeros Pension & Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homeros Pension And Guesthouse
- Homeros Pension & Guesthouse Hotel Selcuk
- Homeros Pension & Guesthouse Turkey/Izmir Province