My visit was on 15 and 16 January. As a solo traveller my memories are of the warm welcome and the even warmer dining room having dinner with other travellers discussing other Turkish sights. The home cooked food was some of the best I had in Turkey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1991 a popular place with travelers, run by Dervis with the help of his mother (she cooks great meals) and his sister Shaziye . The roof terrace gives a splendid 360" view over the old part of Selcuk town, with many antique sites a stone's throw away. Guest rooms are divided over 2 buildings (across the street) and are uniquely decorated with local antiques. Most rooms have en-suite bathroom and aircon. we organise transportation to Ephesus,free use of internet (wireless), bicycle available to use. we have one of most beautiful panoramic view and unforgetable sunset , Every evening before dinner wine is served on the roof terrace to make the beautiful sunset even more enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Homeros Pension & Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homeros Pension & Guesthouse Hotel Selcuk
- Homeros Pension And Guesthouse
- Homeros Pension & Guesthouse Turkey/Izmir Province