“Colorful Pension!”

Homeros Pension & Guesthouse
Ranked #1 of 32 Selcuk B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Great place to stay while visiting Efes. You can appreciate authentic decoration all around the pension. We would definitely stay again at this place in our future visits to Selçuc. Tip: don't miss the view from the terrace, you can see the ruins of the temple of Artemis from the top.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I arrived at Homeros Pension dripping wet due to rain. Saziye placed my sopping clothes near the wood stove to dry, and then offered me tea. I felt welcome immediately. I was then shown to a delightful room with en suite bathroom and heat. It was so cozy and inviting that I ended up extending my stay. Breakfast was delicious - copious amounts of fruit, and bottomless coffee. I had such a positive experience at Homeros that I decided to return a week later. I enjoyed reading on the rooftop terrace, wandering through town, and exploring the country side. Definitely the highlight of my fantastic trip to Turkey.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank sarailyse
Reviewed 29 March 2014

This was the best hotel/guesthouse that we stayed in during our whole trip! The owners were so lovely and welcoming - they cooked us dinner one night and took us out to a great restaurant the other night we were there. The room was decorated in a warm, creative way with antiques and lots of Turkish textiles; it was perfect! Plus, in the other building there was a rooftop terrace where it was nice to sunbathe or just look out over the city. We met some other guests who stay at Homeros all the time, so I think that's a testament to how great this guesthouse is! Selçuk was also one of our favorite towns - some sights to see nearby (Ephesus especially), with a relaxed smaller-town feel. We were lucky enough to spend two nights here...HIGHLY recommended!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Your guesthouse is very beautifull & creative,and local features,this is my favorite hotel in Turkey. hope you can like my small gift,this is my special select before trip to Turkey,
and only give to my dear,hope you can remeber us when you see these gift,
If you can hang the keylock in your guesthouse,I will be very honored,
if yes,pls take phote and send to me,I will save this momory,
time is so short,if any chance in Selcuk in the furture,I will always select your house,
and I will aslo introduce your home to our friends if they are intrest in Turkey,
thank in advance,by the way,you are so pretty,I am regret missing phote with you!5555555555

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We arrived after a long bus trip to be greeted by our host Dervis. What a lovely person! He greeted us with wine to warm our bones and then drove us to friends of his. His friends are Turkish "gypsies" and we got to spend a few hours in their home, with them and their children. I was taught how to make the perfect Turkish coffee and Turkish apple tea! What a treat! After which we spent a night at Homeros. A warm and cozy room with amazing appeal. A real taste of Turkish tradition, with welcoming touches. The next morning we were spoiled with a great breakfast, made with only the finest local ingredients. We truly felt part of the family and it was an honour meeting the owners of Homeros. The only regret is that we only spent one night there! An absolute must for anyone in the Selcuk/Ephesus area. Dervis and staff - we will see you again soon! :)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The best hotel we stayed in Turkey. The hostess welcomed us warmly when we arrived, and offered us tea and fruits in the lodge. The room is not very large, but is very beautiful with lots of Turkish style decorations. The lodge is a good place to have tea/coffee and talk with host and other tourists. The host is very funny and tells jokes all the time. We met three other Chinese, and decided to rent a car together, so the host helped us to rent a car, and told us that we can go to see camel wresting at Torbali on the way to Alacati that day. Thanks to the host that we had the most unexpected journey in Torbali.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lihui Z
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We found Homeros tugged in in the backstreets on top of the hill by the castle. Instantly we knew that this was a place to stay for much longer than just a couple of days. The atmosphere in the guest lounge is exceptionally friendly and a brilliant place to meet other travelers.
The rooms are nice and like the rest of the place decorated with 100s of little Turkish artifacts, which only adds to the atmosphere. Upstairs you find lounges that are perfect to hang out in. Breakfast is lovely and healthy, and a dinner is also offered at an additional cost.
I would most definitely stay here again !

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Selcuk
Ephesus Palace
#1 of 4 in Sirince
Saint John Hotel
Saint John Hotel
#3 of 32 in Selcuk

Been to Homeros Pension & Guesthouse? Share your experiences!