If you are looking for a warm, homey, authentic Turkish guesthouse in Selcuk with a fabulous location (Ephasus is easily walkable), great views from the rooftop terrace, very good and ample breakfasts and wonderful, helpful hosts, then Homeros is the place for you. Our family of 4 really enjoyed our stay and Dervis and Shaziai went the extra mile in helping to organize side trips, and even breakfast to go when we left early our last day. We also had some of our best dinners there - consummate hosts! As a family it was great to get all of us in 1 room, very good value that we aren't always able to get. Selcuk is also a great town - we were so glad we'd chosen to stay there rather than the more touristy/cruise ship destination of Kudusai. Very warm memories of our stay all in all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1991 a popular place with travelers, run by Dervis with the help of his mother (she cooks great meals) and his sister Oya. The roof terrace gives a splendid 360" view over the old part of Selcuk town, with many antique sites a stone's throw away. Guest rooms are divided over 2 buildings (across the street) and are uniquely decorated with local antiques. Most rooms have en-suite bathroom and aircon. Free: transportation to Ephesus, use of internet (wireless), bicycle use. Every evening before dinner wine is served on the roof terrace to make the beautiful sunset even more enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Homeros Pension & Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homeros Pension & Guesthouse Hotel Selcuk
- Homeros Pension And Guesthouse
- Homeros Pension & Guesthouse Turkey/Izmir Province