This family-run pension was a great experience on our trip. I was traveling with my best friend (we are two gals), and we stayed here for 3 nights. Turkey is a land of hospitality -- upon arrival I was not feeling well and these guys went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. They're an upbeat crowd of people that know the city of Selcuk inside and out. We're always up for a real cultural experience and they had plenty to offer us -- we took a bunch of day trips (we had a rental car) to see ruins, beaches, and other quaint cities nearby. Of course, Dervis n' friends always had great suggestions - they go out of their way to help...even dropped us off at the city of Ephesus so that we didn't have to deal with parking. There's always an international crowd at this place and it's very relaxing sitting in the cozy, above-the-rooftops eating area and hanging out. We had local food, drinks and tons of fun! Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1991 a popular place with travelers, run by Dervis with the help of his mother (she cooks great meals) and his sister Oya. The roof terrace gives a splendid 360" view over the old part of Selcuk town, with many antique sites a stone's throw away. Guest rooms are divided over 2 buildings (across the street) and are uniquely decorated with local antiques. Most rooms have en-suite bathroom and aircon. Free: transportation to Ephesus, use of internet (wireless), bicycle use. Every evening before dinner wine is served on the roof terrace to make the beautiful sunset even more enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and HostelWorld so you can book your Homeros Pension & Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homeros Pension And Guesthouse
- Homeros Pension & Guesthouse Hotel Selcuk
- Homeros Pension & Guesthouse Turkey/Izmir Province