My wife and I stayed here after a whirlwind trip to Selcuk from Izmir on the local buses. We asked at the bus station for Homeros and somebody called him up on his cell and within three minutes, he drove by in his car to pick us up. The rooms are eclectically furnished, and the meals are wonderful with lost of fresh fruits and vegetables. The dining room is a welcoming place for all guests to meet and share tips on the local region. Homeros arranged a day excursion for us to the three sites of Didyma, Piletus, and Priene. At sunset, guests meet on the rooftop terrace to enjoy wine and conversation before dinner. We suggest having dinner at Homeros as well. There are other places to eat in town, but they lack the conviviality and hospitality provided by Homeros. His friend Osman will drive you to Ephesus and even pick you up after you are done. He also has a carpet store around the corner which is a great place to pick up those rugs or kilims at a much better price than the shops in Istanbul. Their hospitality and friendliness were without limits and we recommend them highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1991 a popular place with travelers, run by Dervis with the help of his mother (she cooks great meals) and his sister Shaziye . The roof terrace gives a splendid 360" view over the old part of Selcuk town, with many antique sites a stone's throw away. Guest rooms are divided over 2 buildings (across the street) and are uniquely decorated with local antiques. Most rooms have en-suite bathroom and aircon. we organise transportation to Ephesus,free use of internet (wireless), bicycle available to use. we have one of most beautiful panoramic view and unforgetable sunset , Every evening before dinner wine is served on the roof terrace to make the beautiful sunset even more enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Homeros Pension & Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homeros Pension & Guesthouse Hotel Selcuk
- Homeros Pension And Guesthouse
- Homeros Pension & Guesthouse Turkey/Izmir Province