“Loved the terrace” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Diana Pension

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Selcuk
Diana Pension
Ranked #28 of 32 Selcuk B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Loved the terrace”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2004

I stayed at this small family run pension in March 2004, and although out of season the staff were very accomodating and with not many other tourists around it gave me a special feel of the area and I could wander round the town of Selcuk and visit the surrounding areas without the crowds. The pension itself is located just outside of the town in a village atmosphere, just a 5 minute walk took me to the town centre and bus garage. The rooms at the pension were immaculate and decorated in traditional turkish style. My room also had air conditioning and en-suite bathroom with 24 hr hot water. I also had the choice of having breakfast on the terrace or in the courtyard. I would not hesitate to recommend the Diana pension to any of my friends.

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member