“Beware- Avoid! Terrible Service, Rude Staff, Ordinary Food & High Prices!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Yandim Cavus

Yandim Cavus
Ranked #82 of 100 Restaurants in Selcuk
Izmir, Turkey
“Beware- Avoid! Terrible Service, Rude Staff, Ordinary Food & High Prices!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2013

I warned my wife and the couple we were together that this place does not deserve its fame at all because of my bad experience when I visited here about 10 years ago. We decided to give another chance and believe me it was much worse. Perhaps the owners and the managers think that they are really serving extraordinary good food and that's maybe why they think they have the right to be arrogant. There's nothing special at all, our food was served cold, we have ordered 1,5 portion for each but what we got was hardly 1 portion in a usual restaurant. When we asked the waiter to double confirm if it was really 1,5, the answer we have received was shocking. He answered us very rudely and said "we serve the same amount of portion since I was born". You can have a pretty good meal in an upper grade restaurant for the same money. It might be that your tour operator would like to take you there in order to get a comission, but if you can try to avoid!

• Visited April 2013