“This place is a jewel...”

Bizim Ev Hanimeli Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 105 Restaurants in Selcuk
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We were with our guide and a driver, going from Izmir to Kusadaci, and suddenly, the driver turned off the highway into this outdoorsy, "right by the highway" restaurant. I admit that I would have kept on driving, but our guide had been there before. There is a cafeteria sort of atmosphere where you can choose from multiple Turkish food choices that were excellent.

The food is well prepared and artistically presented; this is a don't miss spot if you are in the area. The price is modest as well...as I recall, 20 Turkish lira + drinks.

1  Thank parkietx

Reviewed 4 October 2013

This restaurant serves a superb buffet in a seriously relaxed and friendly atmosphere. I cannot recommend it highly enough. All you can eat from a selection of more than 20 dishes -all cooked beautifully. Cost 20 turkish lire!!

2  Thank Bernadette B
Reviewed 22 September 2013

This great family owned restaurant is a bit out of the way and I would have not known about it were it not for friends who personally knew the cook/owner. Such a great variety of vegetarian and carnivorous foods to choose from. So colorful, tasty to the palette and above all, just great service! The owners daughter has also written a great cookbook that I purchased and the owner gladly autographed for me. It's kind of set in a rustic outdoor space; buffet style. I want to go back. If you get a chance, go!!

2  Thank ptpdx
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Our guide Isik from Best Ephesus Tours brought us here to enjoy a taste of Turkey. This was a wonderful farm gate restaurant with an open kitchen. It is an all you can eat buffet with an extensive assortment of sweet and savoury foods. Everything is fresh and made by the owner/mother and a few helpers. It is complemented by a large variety of vegetarian dishes. I never knew how much I liked Okra. The dining area is a lovely garden with tables set amongst olive and fig trees. If you are interested, you can purchase one of their cookbooks available in English. Our lunch for 4 including drinks and tips came to 50 euros. If you are in the Ephesus area, I highly recommend it over a restaurant in town.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Incred food in this family run treasure. Feast fit for a King surrounded by fig and olive trees - All the food, veggies come from the land of the restaurant (or at least 90%) it seems. We thought we were in the garden of eden - Highly recommend - a true treat!!