“Best place in town”

Sukru Baba
Ranked #38 of 105 Restaurants in Selcuk
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

We chose this place by chance and it made our day. Food is excellent!! Go to the desk inside to choose what you want. The owner speaks a little bit of English and can explain every dish. The service is great and there is another waiter who speaks French. Mussaka is great as well as kofte and liver soup. They serve beer and wine. Good value for money.

1  Thank oppilif70

Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

I went there last Thursday. Very nice food and stuff. I had çöp şiş which is lamb kebab type thing. It was nice. My Mrs had traditional Turkish meal patlican musakka. food was great. But service wasn't really top dog. Cos ladies was keep coming for the empty plates middle of the my meal. Anyway in the final i enjoy my meal.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

i was there with friends for dinner,We wanted soup and salad,We were told that the salad comes with the soup.So we ordered three soups , anticipating three salads,,But we were served with only one salad.when we asked for the other 2 salads, we were then told that one salad per table (a change in what we were told before!)so we let it go.But when the time came for us to pay, we realized,after we have left the restaurant that we had actually been charged for the salad too!

1  Thank m s
Reviewed 15 June 2013

They cook home style,authentic Turkish food. I would recommend to get inside and choose the food from behind the counter. It was one of the best, authentic and cheap places I have eaten in Turkey. Grilled aubergine was delicious,cooked vegetables full of their natural flavour, and my favourite spinach dish with yoghurt was to die for!

Reviewed 2 June 2013

When we got to Selcuk we stopped to ask the owner how to get to our hotel. He was so helpful accompanying us to our hotel (about a 12 minute walk). The two days later we ate lunch at his restaurant. I had a nice salad and two eggplant tapas plates (one with lamb). It was extremely good food with excellent service.