“Restaurant & Wineyard”

Ranked #11 of 106 Restaurants in Selcuk
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restaurant and winery with hotel
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I liked this place so much. I can't imagine such a place! Best food, best atmosphere, best staff. Duck raviolli & tiramisu was perfect! We tried house wines Yedibilgeler and it was really really good. They already get gold medals in Paris for their wines. Hotel & restaurant concept was very vintage and like heaven. Thanks for everything! I suggest this place!!

1  Thank Demet Y

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Excellent restaurant with wine(which are fairly priced and excellent) from their own vineyards. Nice change from the local scene which can get a bit repetitive after a few days.The young woman chef prepares everything perfectly even deserts.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We tried this restaurant on the first night of our four night stay at the accompanying hotel because it was convenient, but we ate there the following three nights as well because it was so good. As an American who spends a lot of time in Turkey, I sometime reach the point on a long stay where the local food seems to develop a “sameness” that I get bored of – the same mezzes, seasonings and choices. Well this restaurant blows that generalization out the window. While the food is still recognizably Turkish, the young chef at Yedibilgeler takes it to a whole new level. From my first starter (a toasted cheese over eggplant dish) I was hooked, and our party of four divided up the menu over our four days there where many forks were exchanged. The limited, but high quality choice of wines from the winery were well priced and worked well for all of our food choices. All four of us judged the restaurant excellent.

The fact that we all really enjoyed the hotel as well undoubtedly contributed to our satisfaction. We ate each dinner outside, overlooking the vineyard, with well-chosen music playing. The nicely spaced tables made conversation easy at our table. The included breakfast that the hotel served were more traditionally Turkish, which filled our table for four with a full selection of breads, cheeses, fruits, olives, yogurts, preserves, honey, etc. I can’t imagine anyone not liking Yedibilgeler and I recommend it without reservation.

1  Thank David W
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We treated our son and his girlfriend to lunch as we were not around for his 30th birthday - so we wanted something really special. The 'Seven Sages' delivered in every respect. We had a table on the terrace overlooking the rolling vineyards with a gorgeous view to the hills beyond. The menu promised top quality cuisine, and the food was very, very good indeed. We drank the winery's own excellent cabernet sauvignon, and enjoyed a thoroughly memorable and leisurely meal in a wonderful setting. I look forward to tasting the wines made from their own grapes once the vines mature.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

What a nice place to have a good meal and enjoy their locally made wine which is as good as any wine I drank in France, USA, Australia .. !? Next time, I should stay over night in their new hotel.