See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

I stayed in the 4 bed mixed dorm room for 25tl.
Accommodation was very well positioned near the bus station and town centre.
Muslin, the manager was at the bus station to greet the guests and one of the workers drove us and our bags to the hotel (although its only a 5 minute walk) it was a nice welcoming after a long bus ride.
I found the wifi to have a strong signal throughout the hotel even in the room.
Breakfast was a nice buffet.
Shower was hot and had good pressure.

Overall a very nice stay.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2013

we stayed here as recommended by friends and certainly were not disappointed.Tom and his staff and family were brilliant with help and advise.Even to the point of paying our toll road fine and showing us the sites of Selcuk.His hotel is very clean and comfortable and a very good price as well.He even speaks kiwi sometimes bro.We would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel .Its location is second to none and advise for rest of trip very helpful

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank solarisnz
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I found Artemis Hotel from Booking.com and I actually just needed a place for one night to go see Ephesus and I am happy about my choice.

The staff were very friendly and informative. The room was nice and clean (although no view from the window) Breakfast was great and the common areas were also lovely.

There are many restaurants and shops nearby as it is located in the center. The bus station is also less than 5 minutes walk.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Tabtim
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Only one night but it was worth it...They were a very nice couple, friendly, helpful, truly honest.. 5 strar people!
The room was spacious, clean, nice bed and wc.
Great breakfast.
The location could not be better, just in the center, near the bus station and train, at one step from the main points of interest!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Great hotel/hostel in Selçuk. I stayed in the 4 person dorm room and everything was just fine...clean and comfortable. The guys who run this place are great! Friendly and super helpful! Great value and perfect location, right around the corner from restaurants and shops, and a short walk to the bus station. I'd definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2013