“Nice relaxing holiday”

Aqua Fantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA
Ranked #4 of 33 Hotels in Selcuk
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Me and my partner stayed at this hotel in the last week of September. This was for me the second stay in this hotel (first time with my parents in 2007). We had a lovely stay. Since we traveled outside the classical holiday period, the hotel was not fully booked. This resulted in a free upgrade of the room. We booked a standard room in the clubside of the hotel but received a family suite (also in club). This suite consists of two rooms with a shared bathroom and was situated in the lovely small villas. Unfortunately the room was not properly cleaned since sea sand was laying around for the whole week after our single visit to the beach. Also the rooms could be better isolated since we woke up each morning from the noise of our neighbors.

The free entrance to the aquapark is nice. Especially the new slides are an added value. The hotel also has a large collection of pools with plenty of sunbeds. The only drawback was the cold water of the pool.

In general the food was good but it was often the same. For some evenings there was a theme (Mexican, Italian, Turkish, ...) with slightly other dishes. The wine served was not my taste. The pizzas and ice cream at lunchtime and the waffles at tea time were excellent. We tried the Italian à-la-carte restaurant, but this was a mistake. There was not a lot of choice and not all of the food was tasteful.

1  Thank DorienB89
Kathy_ExcAssistantGM, Manager at Aqua Fantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Dear Guests,
On behalf of the entire team thank you very much for choosing our hotel for a second time and for such a fantastic review on Trip Advisor.
It has been a pleasure for me to read your experiences and impressions of our hotel ambiance, the rooms and Aqua Park. We are working constantly on improving our services to meet and exceed our guests expectations, so I appreciate your comments about the food and the a la carte experience.
I apologize for any inconvenience you might have regarding the room cleanliness.

Once again thank you we look forward to welcoming you back, please keep in touch with our GR Team by kathynys@aquafantasy.com for your future holiday.

There are newer reviews for Aqua Fantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We just got back from the aqua fantasy and can honestly say its 1 of the best holidays we have had.myself husband and son aged 9 went and there is that much to do fantastic hotel and waterpark excellent staff and food and rooms were excellent and no one could do more for you.will deffenately return next year and ali the bar manager is the nicest person you could wish to meet.th

Room Tip: Famiy room with garden view
2  Thank annmarie k

Dear Guest,
On behalf of the entire team here at Aqua Fantasy let us say a big thank you for such a fabulous review. Comments like yours give us all great motivation. We are all delighted to read that you had “1 of the best holidays” at Aqua Fantasy. A special thanks from Ali, our F&B manager, who appreciates your comment very much.

Please let us know by kathynys@aquafantasy.com when you decide to book our hotel again.

We look forward to welcoming you back next year.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We were at the hotel for a week with three children aged: 14-12-5.
We enjoyed every minute of it, there are plenty of activities and we managed everything.
Lovely staff and fantastic water park.
Huge selection of food and the room was of very high quality.
Thank you!

Room Tip: Rooms by the beach has loud music until mid-night party. On the other hand the activity tired all d...
4  Thank Nadav G

Dear Guest,
On behalf of the entire Aqua Fantasy Team, thank you very much for these wonderful complements. We are very pleased that we could meet all your expectations and we are delighted with your comments!
Please do not hesitate to contact our Guest Relation team for your next holiday
kathynys@aquafantasy.com

We look forward to meeting you very soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Myself and my partner stayed at the hotel in the first 2 weeks of September and thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Aquafantasy Hotel and Spa.

The resort is massive and caters for all ages. It is very orientated towards families and children but that did not deter at all from our experience travelling as a couple.

We were a little apprehensive before travelling that some reviewers had experienced a bug at the hotel. We saw nothing to back this claim and hygiene standards were extremely high at all food outlets at the hotel. The food was fantastic with a huge choice throughout the day and evening at the various restaurants / snack bars. We would highly recommend also the Chinese A-La-Carte (1 booking per stay) and the Steakhouse (is at extra cost but only £7 per person). A tip regarding the restaurants is to get to breakfast a little before 9am as after this it can become increasingly busier and you might have to wait an extra 5 minutes to get your omelette cooked for you!!! We also used the Tropicana buffet restaurant in the evenings as this was a little quieter and had more seating outside.

Drinks are included as all-inclusive but the mini-bar in the rooms isn't so prepare for a small bill if you are too lazy to walk to one of the various bars!!!

The entertainment was excellent throughout the day and especially in evenings at the Amphitheatre. The weekly beach bar party is highly recommended and good fun.

Overall with the staff being friendly and helpful at all times and the rooms clean and spacious, it all adds up to this resort being highly recommended. A superb vacation!!!!

Room Tip: Room with pool view will avoid the smell and insects coming from the Pony Club garden (World Resort)
3  Thank NeilandHayley
Kathy_ExcAssistantGM, Manager at Aqua Fantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to post your holiday review and for recommending us on TripAdvisor . It is lovely to read how as you put it you had an amazing time here at Aqua Fantasy Hotel. We are working constantly on improving our services to meet and exceed our guests expectations, so I appreciate your comments about drinks, restaurants and the a la carte experience. Also a special thanks from our entertainment team who are very happy with your comments.
Thank you once again and we hope to see you as our guests near future. Please let our guest relation team know about your future holiday arrangements.
kathynys@aquafantasy.com

Reviewed 30 September 2013

We stayed here from 14/09 to 28/09/2013. The overall holiday was fantastic and we will be returning. The hotel facilities are everything you could want for a great family holiday.

The hotel doesn't really cater for young babies but there were strong talks of a creche being opened in the hotel next year.

You can get everything you need within the hotel however it is expensive.

The supermarkets in Kusadasi are very cheap and you can get pretty much anything.

If you are prone to Mosquito bites you can take vitamin B12 every day and they tend to leave you alone. I never got bitten once.

My wife did end up visiting the hospital and was treated excellently well. Not trying to tell people to suck eggs but travel insurance a must. One lady ended up with a 10,000 euro bill!!

The food in the hotel is very good and does cater for people of all nationalities.

The waterpark is very handy, there are however height and weight restrictions on some of the rides.

The staff in the hotel can't do enough for you and the entertainment team were exceptional.( Jack Sparrow is one to look out for!)

This is probably the cleanest hotel in the world!!

The kids club is the best I have known and I have been away every year since being a young boy. Auntie Sandra, Sarah, Ozzy and Ben work tirelessly to keep the kids entertained and give us adults a well deserved break.

All in all a great experience and one we look forward to repeating in 2015.

4  Thank eavesy22

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your “fantastic holiday” review. It has been a sheer pleasure for me to read your experiences and impressions of our hotel ambiance and service. We are glad to know that we were able to exceed your holiday expectations and you are thinking to come back to Aqua Fantasy Hotel again. I am sorry to hear your wife had to visit the hospital, hope she is feeling better now.
Looking forward to seeing you again in 2015. Let our Guest Relation department know about your holiday plans: kathynys@aquafantasy.com

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I just returned from my vacation there and it was absolutely great! We stayed at the Club part of the hotel, the room is very spacious, clean, with a lovely view to the park. The food is excellent, the staff is very friendly and polite. Great animation and night shows. I especially liked the party on the beach with the fireworks. I cant's say anything bad about this hotel, everything was fantastic! There are so many things to do there that we didn't really have the time to relax :). Aquafantasy is just a paradise, I'd love to go back there. Congrats to all the staff, great job!

2  Thank Petia_Peneva

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your short and motivating comment, I am very happy to read you had a pleasant stay and are already planning to come back next year. We look forward to welcoming you once again.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Me and my family stayed at aqua fantasy in the first 2 weeks of September and we had a great time ! All the staff were very friendly and helpful and so were the cleaning staff who seemed to work from morning until night , the hotel and grounds were allways kept very clean and we never had a problem . The pools and there are loads of them were great and there was always plenty of sunbeds by each pool . The added extra of the water park being right next door and us as a family had a great time in there too , the entertainment was ok on a night time but I think it could have been better to be honest although when we were there for the 2 weeks on the first Wednesday there was a beach party with fire dancers and fireworks and that was fantastic and the second week there was a beach party which we all enjoyed . The food was great and there was allways so much to choose from but by the second week it did get a little bit repetitive to be honest but that was down to us not the hotel , there are plenty of bars to choose from and I would defiantly recomend the steak house l a cart even tho this isn't included in the all inclusive it's only 25l which is cheep as chips and we all came out of there very full up . All in all we had a fab time and I would defiantly think about returning to aqua fantasy , my advice is don't take too much notice of the bad reviews on here and a big thank you to kathy who helped me and my family out when we were over there she is fab x

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank Caziebee

Dear Guests,
Thank you very much for choosing Aqua Fantasy Hotel for your holiday and for sharing such a detailed travel tips review about your recent stay with us here on Trip Advisor. I am sure, comments like yours will help our future guests to discover our hotel in advance and plan their holidays better.

I’m pleased to know that you had such a wonderful time here and you enjoyed each and every aspects of your holidays and already planning to come back.

I want to thank you personally for your nice comment and we look forward to seeing you as our guest in the near future. Let me know if i can help you with anything: kathynys@aquafantasy.com

Kathy Nys

Also consider these accommodations in or near Selcuk
Palm Wings Ephesus
Richmond Ephesus Resort
Pine Bay Holiday Resort
Pine Bay Holiday Resort
#32 of 155 in Kusadasi

Been to Aqua Fantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA? Share your experiences!