“The Perfect Family Holiday”

Aqua Fantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA
Ranked #4 of 33 Hotels in Selcuk
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

This place has everything!! We loved it so much were going back this year in June. Our daughter has Cerebral Palsy and was so well looked after in the kids club, Aunty Sandra and the team were amazing!! The only complaint I'd have is with the all inclusive drinks, they are all served in plastic beakers, and after two weeks I had blistered on my lips from drinking out of them, I understand that it's safer during the day, but at night if appreciate a nice glass!! Other that that an amazing place and great entertainment for everyone.Can't wait to see you all again soon

Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank Scubaireland
Kathy_ExcAssistantGM, Manager at Aqua Fantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to read that your family had such a pleasant stay and that your daughter was well taken care off. You have made Auntie Sandra and her team very happy.
Thank you also for mentioning the plastic cups. We know it is nicer to drink out of glass, but we know that you understand and appreciate what we do to keep everybody safe. We Can't wait to see you all again soon.

There are newer reviews for Aqua Fantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Really nice place for all. We have already boked a new trip to Aqua and it will be our 5th time. There is always something to do if you want. The staff is very nice and helpful and some of them gives you a lot of laughs. Do i need to say more?

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
On behalf of the entire Aqua Fantasy Team, thank you very much for these wonderful complements. I think your comment said it all!!!
Please do not hesitate to contact our Guest Relation team for your next holiday
kathynys@aquafantasy.com

We look forward to meeting you very soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

..... thx, Beautiful resort, This was us 2rd visit to Aqua Fantasy whit my wife.
We can highly recommend, the complex is beautiful and so big there lots to do and...

The staff is really friendly and willing to help, the pools & restaurants were great, the private swimming pool was nice and quiet for couples.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter & at the end of Higher floors have less A/C unit noise Club...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
On behalf of the Aqua Fantasy Team i want to thank you for your beautiful words and your recommandation. Thank you also for your nice comments about our complex in general and not to forget… our staff. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Beautiful resort, This was my families 3rd visit (myself, my twins girls age 13 and my cousin) and we are going back for a 4th time this June 2014 (myself and my girls somewhere I feel safe going on my own with my girls). I can't rate Aqua Fantasy highly enough, the complex is beautiful and so big there lots to do and with so many different pools and restaurants - being all inclusive you don't feel bored or tired of the same thing as every day is different and so many different parts to visit. The staff are lovely and very professional. The rooms are very modern and great size we stayed in the world hotel. The restaurants are exceptionally clean and the range of food available is fab. My girls loved the Teen Zone and spent everyday there and also had dinner at night with them. Something for all ages. Daytime entertainment sports , keep fit and games and the entertainment team are fabulous. At night the entertainment in the main amphitheater is kids mini disco followed by a fabulous show , I've seen grease, Shrek, ice age, Turkish shows and at other locations, karaoke, singing shows, games again something for everyone. The is also a fab beach party night and fireworks - last year they had singers from Turkish X factor. The water park is fab all inclusive isn't included here but you can come and go as much as you want so only a few minutes walk to the nearest place to eat within Aqua fantasy.I really cannot fault the complex and looking forward to our Holiday in June this year.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank KarenGGlasgow

Dear Guest,
First of all thank you very much for taking the time to write such a detailed review here on Tripadvisor. We are delighted with your beautiful comments and are happy to hear you feel safe in Aqua Fantasy. It is nice to hear you liked the rooms, pools, restaurants and the layout.
Also our entertainment team thanks you for your comments.
We are all looking forward to see you again this year!!! Let us know if we can help you with anything: kathynys@aquafantasy.com

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Lovely resort. The staff is really friendly and willing to help, the rooms were comfortable, the pools & restaurants were great, the private beach was nice and the entertaining team was amazing. Would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank biancarosu
Kathy_ExcAssistantGM, Manager at Aqua Fantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Guest,
On behalf of the Aqua Fantasy Team i want to thank you for your beautiful words and your recommandation. Let our Guest Relation department know about your holiday plans:
kathynys@aquafantasy.com

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We travelled to the aqua fantasy in may we travelled with a 3 year old and 9mth baby. We couldn't believe our eyes at the size of the complex its massive!!! Be sure to get a map till you find your bearings!! As you can see we loved it that much were visiting here again this July; but this time we'll be a bigger group as our family wanted to find out what all the fuss is about?!!! We had a lovely double room that was cleaned daily, and fresh water bottles was always restocked.(Very handy as I was sterilizing bottles for my youngest.) My eldest boy has not stopped talking about this hotel he distinctly remembers the pirate boat in the waterpark and as been asking ever since to return, so we're looking forward to sampling more slides this year with the kids being older. The food is lovely so much choice,(and the lager on draft is good stuff too, not watered down heavily like you find in some hotels.) If you get bored at the main restaurant be sure to try out the snack bar by the beach we only found this places towards the end of our hol, their chicken kebabs' was out of this world. We cant wait to visit this place again there is something for everyone here from building sandcastles on the beachfront to riding the waves in the waterpark, or for a real adrenaline rush try out the slides!! Hoping we have a larger room this time around now both children are out of travel cots!! If my comments aren't enough to persuade you to book, read all the other excellent reviews. x

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
10  Thank Jo F

D ear Guest,
First of all thank you very much for taking the time to share your detailed review at Aqua Fantasy. I am very happy to read you enjoyed your stay and you had an amazing holiday.
We are very pleased that we could meet all your expectations and we are delighted with your comments!
For your information and for our guests following us on Tripadvisor, i would like to mention we have a loyalty program for our repeated guests. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information if you don’t have an Aqua Fantasy Prestige Card yet!!!! kathynys@aquafantasy.com
We are looking forward to welcome you in July.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 March 2014

This was my families second visit to this hotel and I'm glad to say nothing had changed,it was still absolutely faultless! Before I went the first time I naturally looked up the reviews and as you will know all hotels will at sometime get a negative feedback but as soon as I walked in I knew I had made the right decision. How anyone can have a grumble is beyond me. I went on both occasions with my fiancée and 3 children. The first stay the kids were aged 9,5& almost 2 yrs but there something for all ages,pools of different depths/size,kids clubs,kid friendly food and great family shows every evening. The food is excellent,yes there was sometimes a bit of a queue for the popular dishes but no problems like you may read about elsewhere. The staff are friendly,always cleaning making everything spotless,I didn't encounter anyone miserable and I always enjoy trying out new languages which I think when you go to another country is important(it's polite to try,you can't expect everyone to speak fluent English). The only downside,and it's nothing to do with the hotel,is the transfer time if you fly from Manchester to Bodrum. It's around 2 hours on the coach but you do stop off for a 15 minute break,I found it bearable but I'm sure some people wouldn't like it. I've been told since that if you fly at weekend then the flight is to Izmir airport which is only around approx 35 mins but that's for you to look up. The rooms were great,the 2 nd time we went there were no large family rooms available but you can book 2 rooms( the price remained the same) and they are no more than a couple of doors apart,it was better in a way cos I had 2 bathrooms to go which was great with there being 5 of us, and we still all managed to sleep in the same room at night cos even though they officially slept 4 per room they had a double bed,single bed and a large pullout sofa bed with a decent mattress to top it so the 2 youngest sleep in that. I highly recommend this hotel,I give it 10 out of 10, it's just expensive booking it for 5 of us,I will definitely go again but couldn't afford to go every year,though there's nothing wrong with exploring other options!! Hope my review helps,it's the first one I've ever done.
Ps; as with all hotels if your not by the main pool early then you'll be treated by the dreaded early towel on the sun lounger trick although I think the hotel try to curb this!

Room Tip: I didn't ask on either occasion for a specific location but if you're not an early riser the...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank Timothy H
Kathy_ExcAssistantGM, Manager at Aqua Fantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Guest,
First of all thank you very much for taking the time to share your detailed review at Aqua Fantasy. I am very happy to read you enjoyed your stay and you had a fantastic holiday.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed our pools and entertainment team, our Aqua Park and not to forget our kids club. Comments like yours gives the entire team an incredible motivation.
Just for your information and all our guests following us on Tripadvisor, the transfert time from Izmir airport is about 50 min.
Thank you once again and we hope to welcome you again in Aqua Fantasy!!
Kind regards,
Kathy Nys

Also consider these accommodations in or near Selcuk
Palm Wings Ephesus
Richmond Ephesus Resort
Pine Bay Holiday Resort
Pine Bay Holiday Resort
#32 of 155 in Kusadasi

Been to Aqua Fantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA? Share your experiences!