“Repeat Great Experience”

Aqua Fantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA
Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in Selcuk
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We love this place, this year is our fourth year back and today i have booked again for next year. So much to do for all. Aqua park is great. It's lovely to be on the beach as well as having choices of pools. We can't complain about the food and drinks as my boys are really fussy and they certainly do not starve whilst here. Reception and staff are very helpful and bar staff are very friendly. Head chef & restuarant manager both recognise us and come out for a chat most days. None of us have ever been ill whilst staying here and not had any major problems. The few minor things that have cropped up have been resolved by reception immediately. We don't go to evening entertainment as my boys arent interested so can't comment on that but we have always had a relaxing fun time in the bars with music playing and good company. Entertainment team are great during the day they don't false you to join in but if you do they make it fun for all. My boys are 10 and 12 this year and were 7 and 9 when we first went to Aqua Fantasy and they have always enjoyed it, more so now as they are old enough to go off with friends and have fun.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank JWHURoyal
Kathy_ExcAssistantGM, Manager at Aqua Fantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Guests,
On behalf of the entire team thank you very much for choosing our hotel for a fourth time and for such a fantastic review on Trip Advisor. We are very pleased that we could meet all your expectations and we are delighted with your comments!
Please do not hesitate to contact our Guest Relation team for your next holiday
kathynys@aquafantasy.com

We look forward to meeting you very soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend visited aqua fantasy last June, it was an incredible place.
The food was good, different themes every night and you get to eat free at one of the a la carte restaurants.

The entertainment was fantastic, day and night. The night before you get a newsletter with the themes and entertainment for the following day. The have bowling alleys, pool and more, was a great way place to go between dinner and evening entertainment.

Our room was the best bit, we had paid extra for a room with a jacuzzi. The rooms are very spacious and come with free tea and coffee facilities. The toilet was clean and also quite spacious.

Everything you need in one place, clothes shops, gifts shops, miki super market with newspapers(english ones) creams, shampoo & conditioner and a lot more.

We hardley struggled for sun loungers. There were only two days we struggled to get some, but that was at the main pool. There are so many other pools to go to that those two days we tried out the other pools!

Finally the water park! When we went they were fixing a couple slides which was a shame, however they do have something for everyone. The best bit is the lazy river, you can just relax and go with the current.

Great holiday!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Mariana P

Dear Guest,
First of all thank you very much for taking the time to share your “Great holiday” review from Aqua Fantasy. I am very happy to read you enjoyed your stay and liked the food, the activities and the room. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our Aquapark and the layout of the Hotel, shops included.
On behalf of the entire team here at Aqua Fantasy thank you for such a lovely review, we hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

This place has everything!! We loved it so much were going back this year in June. Our daughter has Cerebral Palsy and was so well looked after in the kids club, Aunty Sandra and the team were amazing!! The only complaint I'd have is with the all inclusive drinks, they are all served in plastic beakers, and after two weeks I had blistered on my lips from drinking out of them, I understand that it's safer during the day, but at night if appreciate a nice glass!! Other that that an amazing place and great entertainment for everyone.Can't wait to see you all again soon

Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank Scubaireland

Dear Guest,
Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to read that your family had such a pleasant stay and that your daughter was well taken care off. You have made Auntie Sandra and her team very happy.
Thank you also for mentioning the plastic cups. We know it is nicer to drink out of glass, but we know that you understand and appreciate what we do to keep everybody safe. We Can't wait to see you all again soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Really nice place for all. We have already boked a new trip to Aqua and it will be our 5th time. There is always something to do if you want. The staff is very nice and helpful and some of them gives you a lot of laughs. Do i need to say more?

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
On behalf of the entire Aqua Fantasy Team, thank you very much for these wonderful complements. I think your comment said it all!!!
Please do not hesitate to contact our Guest Relation team for your next holiday
kathynys@aquafantasy.com

We look forward to meeting you very soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

..... thx, Beautiful resort, This was us 2rd visit to Aqua Fantasy whit my wife.
We can highly recommend, the complex is beautiful and so big there lots to do and...

The staff is really friendly and willing to help, the pools & restaurants were great, the private swimming pool was nice and quiet for couples.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter & at the end of Higher floors have less A/C unit noise Club...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
On behalf of the Aqua Fantasy Team i want to thank you for your beautiful words and your recommandation. Thank you also for your nice comments about our complex in general and not to forget… our staff. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Beautiful resort, This was my families 3rd visit (myself, my twins girls age 13 and my cousin) and we are going back for a 4th time this June 2014 (myself and my girls somewhere I feel safe going on my own with my girls). I can't rate Aqua Fantasy highly enough, the complex is beautiful and so big there lots to do and with so many different pools and restaurants - being all inclusive you don't feel bored or tired of the same thing as every day is different and so many different parts to visit. The staff are lovely and very professional. The rooms are very modern and great size we stayed in the world hotel. The restaurants are exceptionally clean and the range of food available is fab. My girls loved the Teen Zone and spent everyday there and also had dinner at night with them. Something for all ages. Daytime entertainment sports , keep fit and games and the entertainment team are fabulous. At night the entertainment in the main amphitheater is kids mini disco followed by a fabulous show , I've seen grease, Shrek, ice age, Turkish shows and at other locations, karaoke, singing shows, games again something for everyone. The is also a fab beach party night and fireworks - last year they had singers from Turkish X factor. The water park is fab all inclusive isn't included here but you can come and go as much as you want so only a few minutes walk to the nearest place to eat within Aqua fantasy.I really cannot fault the complex and looking forward to our Holiday in June this year.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank KarenGGlasgow

Dear Guest,
First of all thank you very much for taking the time to write such a detailed review here on Tripadvisor. We are delighted with your beautiful comments and are happy to hear you feel safe in Aqua Fantasy. It is nice to hear you liked the rooms, pools, restaurants and the layout.
Also our entertainment team thanks you for your comments.
We are all looking forward to see you again this year!!! Let us know if we can help you with anything: kathynys@aquafantasy.com

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Lovely resort. The staff is really friendly and willing to help, the rooms were comfortable, the pools & restaurants were great, the private beach was nice and the entertaining team was amazing. Would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank biancarosu
Kathy_ExcAssistantGM, Manager at Aqua Fantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Guest,
On behalf of the Aqua Fantasy Team i want to thank you for your beautiful words and your recommandation. Let our Guest Relation department know about your holiday plans:

Kathy Nys

Also consider these accommodations in or near Selcuk
Sunis Efes Royal Palace Resort Hotel & Spa
Richmond Ephesus Resort
Pine Bay Holiday Resort
Pine Bay Holiday Resort
#30 of 156 in Kusadasi

Been to Aqua Fantasy Aquapark Hotel & SPA? Share your experiences!